of.mixed updates.&.me.



Note: The 1st half is a back-dated post because saya malas.

7/6/11

For some reason, the stupid Maxis broadband is blocking my access to FB and I'm not even done with my monthly quota yet, pbhhttt...

Anyway, here I am, at home with the little sleeping beauty. She's asleep (hence the sleeping beauty :P) whilst her mummy cum nurse is armed with a thermometer to monitor her temperature as she just got her 2 months immunizations injection yesterday. Yer lah, takot dia demam terkejut ke ape.

Well, all went well yesterday. She's 4.9kg now (patut la lenguh dah tangan mummy anak oii) - that's 1.3kg weight gain in a month. She, ehem..stands at 56cm. ha ha. The moment her little butt kena cucuk, she wailed as usual, but got distracted few seconds later by the squeaky toys that I got from the doc's office. Owh, I think we found the right paed for Myra, she's nice, friendly, motherly and all that which reminded me of my own gyne (both of their clinics are just sekangkang kera away from each other). Must drop by to her clinic soon as I have tonnes of stuff to be asked.

Our next appointment gonna be in August for Myra's 3 months checkup and that's when we decided to go for the extra vaccinations - pneumococcal. It's highly recommended by the paed. Like sila lah ambek, your child's health is something priceless. Duit boleh dicari. No? Kang anak dah sakit, mak dia jugak yang menangis.


Tido selepas dicucuk bontot.




On a lighter note, we finally brought Myra back to Malacca last weekend. All went well tho she did throw terrible tantrum kerana kepanasan(Malacca dan kepanasan adelah tak dapat dielakkan, whilst I was staying in Malacca for my Alpha year, adelah pelawat tetap clinic kerana asyik sore throat and ulcer) and kembung perot (which is my bad as the mummy lupa diri and makan goreng pisang,so hafta watch my diet next time).

Owh, si merah juga telah selamat disunatkan. I didn't have the heart to see the procedure tho it ended in a jiffy. Si kecik juga didn't scream as much or as long as I expected. Way to go Myra, kuat sungguh anak mummy.

The baby's calling, I'm off.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker