of.favourite.&.me.

Dad called just now as he's in KL for one of his endless meetings.

Yea, he's asking us out for dinner so he could meet his beloved daughter and menantu, teeett! Salah disitu. He is asking the daughter and menantu to come over to the hotel for dinner so he'll be able to meet his cucu instead. Tsk tsk, siapa lah diriku sekarang, sudah tidak favourite lagi. :P

That's the Tokwan's side of the story, as for the grandma, she would ask me to mms her darling cucu picture each time we're on the phone. he he.

So just now, after her phone call, I sent her this


Owh manisnya, manisnya senyuman mu. :P

On a lighter note, no cooking for today, yey! :D

Well yea, I still manage to cook these days. Tho not much of those fancy schmancy meal as juggling between cooking and a screaming baby leave me with not much space for creativity - with that I'm so very thankful for C*** who's not a fussy eater at all.

On another lighter note, 2 more weeks before I'm back to work. Owhh no.

C***, nak goyang kaki jer kat rumah boleh? hehe.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker