of.exhausted.&.me.

As I'm typing this, the baby's asleep, the hubby is somewhere up North for a work trip only to return by tomorrow and I'm exhausted - but I'm too tired that I can't sleep.

Well, usually when C***'s around, we gonna take turn to rock the baby before she finally decides that it's her time to sleep. Yer, kena berdukung duluuu..else she'll cry like nobody's business, macam kena dera. Tsk tsk..

Today it's just me, juggling between house chores and a screaming sleepy baby. Walaupon pinggang cam nak tercabut and I hafta stuff myself with a cheese sandwich whilst holding a baby, kena lah layankan jugak. If this ain't love, then I don't know what this is.

No baby cot for tonite, she's sleeping with mummy :D

Owh, the baby is cranky since she can't sleep during the day, no thanks to the renovations on progress next door. If the noises managed to annoy me, imagine the effect on a sleepy baby. Haha. Baby tak boleh tidoq, mummy dia yang emosi.

On a lighter note, I'm going back to work in less than 2 weeks? Am I thrilled? Not so much. ha ha. Yea, this comes from someone who couldn't imagine how to be jobless for three long months. Sekarang adelah rasa malas, plus it's just plain sad to leave the baby. Sekarang saper la yang clingy? Me or the baby? :P

Well, talking bout work, there were some departures at the work places, so once I'm back, I reckon that the workload gonna be monstrous. Hope the boss gonna be easy on me as it has been months since my last coding, so I'm feeling a bit rusty - but fret not, programming is like riding a bicycle, ya may get a wee bit rusty, but InsyaAllah, tak lupa lah kot.

Owh well, time to get some sleep. Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker