♥of.the breakaway.&.me.♥

Finally back to work after a looong weekend.

Our short babymoon trip's blissful. Thanks love.

Nice hotel, goood food and an awesome other half to be with - I simply couldn't ask for more. :)

We reached Kuantan around 3 and C*** brought me to this one particular Thai food restaurant with yummylicious food and the best iced lemon tea ever. ha ha. I kid you not, rasa macam sedap semacam.(Okay, maybe it's just me.) :P I was tempted to order for a 2nd glass but I didn't - since I'm watching my sugar intake.

Checked into the hotel, freshen up and off we went to the beach to soak up the sun for a bit. It was windy and the sun was on the mild side - oleh itu boleh lah bercanda di pasiran pantai segala. Had fun chasing the waves and collecting sea shells on the sea shore :P. Ombak adelah sedikit ganas so the hotel put up a red flag to remind the guests of em, tapi obviously dipantang enteng as some of em still bermandi manda dengan gembira.

We got back to our room for Maghrib and later headed to Tanjung Lumpur for seafood dinner. Well, thanks to our ketamakan, we ordered way too much for two tapi somehow adelah habis (tapi rasa macam nak muntah) and this one particular family sitting next to us gave us 'the look'.

Yea, it's just the 2 of us but we ordered a big fish, a big plateful of sotong goreng tepung (as fanatic as I am when it comes to squid, masa ini adelah rasa hendak muntah juga), chili lala and fried kailan - whilst the family of 4 next to us just shared a big fish and a plate of kerabu manga. Okay, we ate a lot, so? T_T

Moving on, C*** brought me to Teluk Chempedak which was a wee bit toooo crowded and boring for my liking, so after a quick jalan-jalan (sebab dah bayar parking, jalan-jalan lah jugak), we went back to the hotel, hang out at the lobby to check on my FB for a bit and balik tido.

The next day, we had a hearty breakfast. I had fun stuffing myself with freshly baked croissant as the kitchen staff was unloading a tray of em from a huge oven at the pastry and bread section. Yea, I have a soft spot for freshly baked stuff. Crispy on the outside and the buttery softness in the inside. Okay, the thought of it is making me hungry.

Right after the breakfast, we went for a morning walk at the beach (which C*** claimed is good for me, banyak berjalan = senang beranak). I know this gonna sound extremely cheesy but having the chance to spend careless time with each other is owh so romantic. he he. Like, seriously, and with a little us on the way, I don't know when is our next romantic trip gonna be.

Agak-agak kalau pegi babymoon lagi sekali sempat ke? ha ha.Dah jalan macam penguin pon still ada hati. :P

We checked out by 12, went for a bit of unexpected shopping spree. C*** got himself a Timberland shoes for work, size 11 okeh? hehehehehe. Besaq sungguh kaki chek. No darling, I'm not teasing, just a bit amazed. :P

Me on the other hand, found the perfect diaper bag. It's not really a diaper bag lah, it's just an oversized Guess handbag which was on sale and since it's not really a gurlish looking bag to begin with - as it's made from the canvas-like material - it won't look awkward if C*** need to help to carry em later on, jadi harus lah beli.

Yea, I'm against male spouse yang berbaek hati membawak handbag their other half for no apparent reason. Dunno lah if they are trying to be the super gentlemen,super bodek or whatnot. On 2nd thought, even if the female handbag is as heavy as lesung batu, it's her own doing, so just let her carry her own load will ya? Kalau takde sebab yang relevan,tak payah lah nak tunjuk baek nak tolong. It's just too gay. :P

Our short trip ended as we reached KL sometime around 6, tapau the yummo yong tau foo
( we waited for almost an hour for it, tsk tsk) for dinner and the rest is history.

Kegumbiraan yang diiringi penat dan mengantuk.

The next day was a different story altogether as we had a kenduri to attend.

Owh, I took tonnes of pics (mainly of moi feet and C***) and C*** took tonnes of pic (mainly of me). he he. Will upload em later, kalau rajin. :P

Have a great week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker