of.bad traffic.&.me.

My usual 40 mins drive back home from work was elongated to 90 minutes yesterday.

At 35 weeks, the drive back home - especially those with complimentary traffic jams - adelah back-breaking and (literally) suffocating. Yea, it's not fun to drive, or should I say, being stuck in the midst of bumper to bumper traffic jam with semi-marshmallowy feet and a huge baby bump (which sometimes make it hard to breathe).

Sore feet + suffocation = bad mood.

More often that not, I'd lost all will to step into the kitchen once I'm home - hence the utter kemalasan untuk memasak.

So yesterday, I gave C*** a call 30 minutes before 8pm, to tell him that we should eat out, since I couldn't see myself getting back home before 8pm due to the bad traffic which equals to

balik after 8pm = I'll be too tired to cook

Not that I'm forced to, C*** wouldn't mind if we were to have cereal for dinner - tapi I take it as a responsibility to at least make something for dinner, nak eat out pon dah tatau apa nak makan.

Anyway,the other half gave a green light to my request - (he'll say yes to most of everything these days, urgh..except for chocolate, ice cream and sweet desserts. Belum ape-ape dah ade tukang menjaga pantang.).

So yea, I reached home 10 minutes past 8pm - opened the door - only to see C*** slaving away in the kitchen, making dinner.

Yes, my darling C**** is awesome. he he. He told me that he thought it would be better for him to cook so we don't have to rush out for dinner once I'm home - kerana it's obvious that saya adelah penat.

Yea, tho he's not much of the romantic kind, tapi kadang-kadang adelah sweet like chocolate juga. he he. Thanks love.

Hmpp..so darling, what's for dinner tonite?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker