of.countless randomness.&.me.

o1. I gained another 1kg in a month but half of it goes to the little precious as she's already 2kg at 32 weeks & 5 days. So yea, only 500g weight gain for mummy. Woot! Saya adelah tidaklah segemuk yang disangka. he he.

o2. The other half called to confirm on our previously tentative schedule for babymoon - we're going this week!. He already booked the hotel and all that - his treat, thanks love :x . It has been quite sometime since my last stay at a fancy hotel, oleh itu keterujaan adelah tinggi. Tak dapat duduk Four Seasons again pon takpe lah (reason being, I'm deemed unfit for Langkawi, tsk tsk). Well let's not waste (too much of) precious money lah kan? Now that we need to menabung for the baby, harus lah berjimat. :P

o3. I'm going to be tested for GBS during our next checkup. Ini adelah scary. I know it's just a simple procedure and all that but I'm a chicken at heart, just like that. Hopefully I could take the swab myself kerana saya adelah malu. When I whined about it to C***, he just laughed it off. Ya I know I should be thankful for having the chance to have such a nice motherly doc that would handle my delivery later, be it normal or not - yea, looking at her adelah sungguh kagum, I mean it's like looking at a normal macik yang sebenarnye adelah seorang surgeon.ha ha - oleh itu, I should just relax and not be too embarrassed. Haih, how la?

o4. Got my 1st dose of ATT shot during our checkup last week, it was not a pain in the butt tho I got em on the side of the butt. He he.

o5. I hafta watch my food intake and go easy on the sweet stuff starting today. Had a blood test again yesterday and the glucose level is normal bordering to high. Since I just had my lunch like 15 mins before the test, the doc mentioned that I shouldn't be alarmed. Tapi as usual, saya adelah takot juga. So no more iced lemon tea for lunch, chocolate for tea time and the sort. Haih. Sungguh kesedihan, chocolate saya masih ade 2 kotak. Mungkin I could still take a bar of em each week instead of the normal 2.

o6. Had a semi-successful shopping spree. We didn't manage to get the big stuff, yet. *sighs*

o7. Bought a huge container so we'd be able to store all the baby clothes and whatnot - that are going to be transported and used when I'm in Kedah. Yea, I'm too lazy for luggage, lagi bagus simpan dalam kotak. he he.

o8. We finally joined the macik-macik-yang-sibuk-mengangkut-diapers-during-sale wagon. Whilst in the midst of our jalan-jalan in Midv after a heavy lunch at the Chillis, we couldn't help but noticed the amount of parents who walked around with shopping carts filled with diapers. Long story short, we ended up with 2 packs of Momy Poko. he he.

09. Finally managed to wash the baby clothes in 3 batches - light colors, dark colors & towel/blankets - yes I'm OCD just like that. Owh, I am so in love with Nappikleen - it reminded me of the sweet smelling babies. Sniff sniff.

10. The generous bonus came in right on time, together with the promotion. Alhamdulillah. More money for the baby & us! Rezeki anak, yes? :)

11. C***'s such a sweetheart. He made us awesome fried rice for dinner last night(yer, diet yang gagal) since I was too tired to stand up after a long day at the mall. Yea, his nasik goreng never never fails to impress me.Sodap. he he.

12. We didn't get any printout of the lil precious (again) last week. She was asleep - with the lil hands covering her face as usual - we just got a blurry glimpse of her face and the side of her nose. Yang tak usualnya, we actually saw her kaki somewhere in front of her face. The doc went "Dear, anak you tengah buat senaman acrobatic". We (me & C***) were sorta puzzled at 1st. Like "Normal ke kaki bleh twist2 sampai ke depan muka gitu?" but the doc told us it's normal. Babies in the womb memang suka buat aksi sarkis. So yea, whatever makes you happy baby.

That's about it, I can't wait for Friday to come - a wonderful beach vacation, here we come!

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker