of.another randomness.&.me.

Yea, my last post was about being lazy to write and I'm doing it again.

Perhaps it's the hormone. Sungguh malas yang tak dapat ditolong.

So let's be random for a bit.

o1. Our trip up North was a blissful one. Ate a lot. Had a so called exotic food fiesta. Weird looking ketam, siput sedut & quail all in 2 days.(Yes, saya makan semua benda, am not much of a choosy eater). I even got 2 boxes of the craved chocolates - all I need to do now is to refrain myself from munching on em everyday. Yer, kesihatan harus dijaga.

o2. Our KL - Kedah drive actually took us 3 freaking hours and we didn't even realize it, until Dad was like "Eh, awal sampai?" Errr..yea, surprise surprise. he he. (Note to C***, sila drive secara kura-kura next time walaupon your big car adelah tidak bergegar-gegar like mine whilst driving high speed).

o3. I managed to stay awake during those trips and kept C*** company. Sungguh magical - since I'm the ever-so-tired si buncit these days, balik Malacca yang sejam lebih pon terlelap.

o4. We're going for our 32 weeks checkup tomorrow. 8 weeks more to go. ha ha *gelak nervous* Seems like we're going to see the doc twice a month later on ey? Owh giddy.

o5. We're going for another session of baby shopping spree this weekend. MUST.GET.ALL.THE.BIG.STUFF.QUICK.

o6. MIL made 2 sets of bantal kekabu and a cute tilam for the lil precious. Owh so cute and so empuk.

o7. We're going for our babymoon next month.(yey! I've been wanting to go somewhere for a short breakaway and when C*** mentioned about it, haruslah jump at the opportunity. Thanks love. :P ) The idea of staying at a resort with a private beach is simply idyllic tho I won't get to go to the spa as they don't offer pre-natal massage. Haih, lepak-lepak tepi pantai and later makan sotong goreng tepung pon ok lah. :P

08. I need a manicure & pedicure like asap. It's getting hard to clip on those toenails and C*** won't help - kerana dia adelah takot (and I don't wanna risk losing a toe.Cey, macam potong kuku guna parang je. hehe).

o9. We're going to wash all the baby clothes and stuff this weekend. Semoga berjaya dan tidak malas.

10. Yes, I need to pack the hospital bags.

That's about it.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker