of.being lazy.&.me.

I hafta admit that I'm feeling pretty lazy to write these days.

What's new bout that eh?

Well, I'd like to think that we're sorta done with the shopping for the little precious. I mean, everything's covered except for the big stuff - stroller,carseat, baby cot & the Medela FS.

I reckon we'll get everything covered by mid April, InsyaAllah.

Yes, I still love the shopping sprees - but having to go for a wee wee every 30 minutes whilst roaming the mall is excruciating and a bit distracting.

Owh, all thanks to the fact that I've developed the habit to sip on something whilst shopping, tu la pasalnye asyik melawat cik tandas. Jalan sket dah dahaga, minum then wee wee. It's a vicious cycle. Tsk tsk.

Since we went back to Malacca last weekend, this weekend we're heading up North. Probably my last long trip back home before I pop. 2 hours drive balik Malacca pon adelah tak tertahan, I dare not to think how I'll be feeling throughout the 4-5 hours trip this weekend. Perhaps, all gonna be worth it once I got to spend some time with the family and stuff myself silly with mum's cooking. Ape lah yang nak di 'mengidamkan' this weekend? he he.

Apparently whatever that I crave for will be shoved into my face once I voiced it out. Told mum that I feel like having a box of chocolate( the exact one that dad bought for the little brother) , so today dad called to confirm my 'order'. he he.

It's not like I didn't get what I want before, tapi previously bila order chocolate A, there's a possibility that you'll get chocolate B instead. This time around, adelah 99% confirm akan dapat benda yang tepat. hi hi. Owh the joy of pregnancy (minus feeling like a nenek that is).

We're still on light-dinner routine. Last 2 days we had fish soup with toast and salad.(Going back to Malacca = a freezer full of fresh seafood). Last night we had a small portion of fried noodles, homemade chrysanthemum tea and cubed mangoes for dessert. he he. Adelah magical (& kesian) to see your other half makan tak bertambah, tapi no pain no gain, yes?

On a lighter note, nowadays we start our day with healthy breakfast too. he he. So far it's either milk and cereal or fruit jam/honey/ kaya/butter toast. Dunno lah if nanti rajin buat pancake pulak. he he. :D Sungguh bersemangat.

We gonna have a photo session for the new ID card tomorrow. What a perfect timing la kan? Now that I'm looking like a full moon, sekarang jugak la nak kena tukar ID card. (Yer lah,dulu-dulu pon bulan jugak,but not as full.hehe) Bleh.

We have, well, scratch that. C*** has a small mountain of laundry to fold. he he. Bila nak lipat darling? Ya know I don't do folding except for the small stuff - the lingerie, boxer shorts,handkerchief and socks - else it's all youuurs. Terima kasih. Iloveyou.

The PIL is coming over today. Marilah balik dengan pantas.

That's about it. :P

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker