of.routine.&.me.

It has been a week since we started our light-dinner routine and I'm loving it. Pertama, saya adelah malas memasak these days, well, not memasak tapi mengemas.

Last night, it was egg & tuna sandwich for C***, sunny side up egg on a toast for me and a bowlful of mixed salad together with a pot of jasmine green tea for both of us to share. he he. Sungguh menjaga kesihatan bukan? Yes, we're getting there, kononnyer lah. :P

Some would think that it's ridiculous for me to be too conscious bout my diet these days - as many would say that being pregnant is like being in an eating-fiesta, makan lah banyak-banyak and nobody gonna blink an eye about it (Just now when I declined my colleague offer of chocolate, he gave me the "You kena makan banyak sikittt" lecture. Say what?).

I beg to differ lah kan, the eating-fiesta part is sorta true. I mean,ye lah, nowadays it's so convenience to go

"Darling, let's go out for chinese food tonight"

and you'll get nothing but a yes. Tapi when the baby's is out later and you're stuck with tonnes of fat & ya hafta keep on wearing the maternity clothes (& not the fancy tops), sila lah jangan emo.

Knowing myself, I wouldn't want that to happen. It's a huge motivation when ya mum is as slim as ever - even after 28 years of marriage jadi bagi yang baru kawen like few months ini, harus lah follow the foot steps.

Tak kira lah if I don't really look like my mum or not (kerana I'm my dad's daughter - with the possibilities of having the kecomelan genes from his side of the family. ha ha).

Be it the genes or whatnot - it doesn't mean that I hafta give up on hope aight? The hope to stick to my normal size that is. he he.

Oihh..don't get me wrong (Budak ni bercakap macam la dia super kurus, menjaga kesihatan, pegi gym 40 kali seminggu kan? :P ). I lovee good food and I crave for all those fatty-licious food like a whole blardy lot but moderation is the key (sebenarnye tak sanggup tengok progress kecomelan diri sendiri).

I want our baby to have one healthy (tho not so kurus) mummy.

Enough of konon-health-concious talk.

Have a great weekend.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker