of.weight issues.&.me.


Throughout my 31 weeks of pregnancy, I gained a whopping 8kg - which doesn't alarm anybody, not C***(he doesn't think that I'm fat, I'm just pregnant and buncit), moi parents , PIL nor the doc (as she thinks that I'm gaining weight based on the appropriate scale).

Yea, nobody's alarmed. Not even me. At least I don't really look like a donut (if ya meet me, do tell me that I don't look like one), my jeans still fit(well,some of em) and most of my tops are still wearable (whilst the button-down shirts are not) - minus the fact that most of my lovely shoes,flats etc are no longer wearable due to their...hmmpp... sorta-unsafe-for-pregnant-mommies nature.

So ya see, I'm not alarmed.

Okay, fine. I lied. I'm a wee bit alarmed lah. I mean, it's freaking 8kg (so far, showing or not), would I be able to lose that in...say..3 months? - especially those in my butt? ha ha.

I know that I'm not the skinny type to begin with (or should I say that I don't wanna be the skinny type to begin with), it's just that it would be great to be back to my normal-self soon. The small waist, not so small butt and all that.

Sekarang adelah macam, what waist lah? he he.

Well, in our household, it's not just me yang a bit freaked out bout weight, C*** recently boarded the train- all thanks to his barber who went "Abang, abang dah gemuk sikit, muka pon ada kembang". Hahahahaha.

I mean, it's not often for you to hear your other half whines about his weight and whatnot. Guys just don't do that, so when he did, adelah funny juga. he he.

Owh yes, darling. Blame the marriage, all the TLC will do that to you. Kegembiraan dan kadar perkembangan badan yang berganda.
So in the spirit of living a healthier lifestyle, we're trying to put a stop to heavy meals for dinner - which is great. he he. *cue a lazy wife smiling in the background*

Yes, no more balik-rumah-and-masak-nasik-and-lauk for me (unless there's a special request for it). Yes, I cook - as much as I don't look like the cooking type. I still do, berperut buncit or not - tho sometimes adelah malas and I'll drag C*** out for dinner or make us sandwiches instead.

Well, our mission to eat right started last week (on Thursday to be exact), we promised to stop the nasi-and-lauk routine so I prepared egg sandwiches and grilled mushroom sausages for us instead. Yea, not the most healthy dinner, but we're getting there. Tak boleh lah terus stop makan nasi and go for bird food kan? :P

Tonight I gonna make homemade mini pizza (with low fat mozzarella cheese of course) and salad for C***, whilst I'll be stuffing my face with cereals. Yes, cold milk + cereal = cinta.

Wish us luck. :D

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker