of.getting there.&.me.

It's my 2nd last day at work before the loong break. Shall finish up whichever necessary before the end of the day - which is memeningkan kepala juga.

Tomorrow gonna be a half day off for me, so I need to setup the auto-reply for the office mail and whatever not.

Tak sabar dah nak cuti oii.
:P

So let's not talk about work, for the next 3 months that is. hehe.

Later tomorrow, we are up for another checkup. The doc gonna reveal the GBS test result (which is no big deal if you ask me as if I have it,it could be easily treated with antibiotic during labour) together with an assessment so we could roughly gauge the real EDD based on the baby positioning and whatnot.

Hope to get another nice print out of the lil precious whilst we're at it. I hafta admit that it's sorta heart-warming each time I could get my hands on those - rasa macam, owh this is all my months of suffering is all about (Please excuse the drama). Ya know, it's like a struggle toward a long term goal as at the end of it, you'll be rewarded with something.

In this case, I'll get a tiny human to call my own. he he.

So yea, to mark the start of my long break, I shall treat myself to a relaxing pre-natal massage & foot spa on Friday. Woot! Yea, I'm aching all over like a nenek and since I've reached full term (read: it's considered safe to give birth like anytime) so I shall not freak myself out with the nanti-pegi-berurut-terberanak-pre-mature-pulak dilemma anymore.

Ya, I finally found the guts to do it now as you could never be too careful, walaupon the spa clearly stated that it's safe for pregnant ladies and whatnot tapi since it's my 1st and I'm pretty much clueless bout everything. Harus lah berhati-hati juga. Yes?

On a lighter note, I think the baby is very responsive to the sound of my voice. I could simply go "Baby, why are you so awfully quiet today? Kick sikit" and few secs later, I'll get myself a hard kick in the ribs. ha ha. Pain is truly a pleasure at this point lah, it's somewhat comforting- macam owh you're doing well in there, bagus bagus. :P

To wrap up my last post before I'm off for the long break (yea, I might be very malas to update from today onwards), here's a pic of us (read: me, C*** and the lil precious in the tummy obviously) during our babymoon. :P


Till then, pray for us okie?

Tata.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

salam,

selamat menempuh masa bersalin.
i know you're strong and go through it like a breeze...

seriusly, lepas nampak muka baby, semua sakit hilang even tak sedar pun doktor dok uli pewot buang darah dan jahit kat bawah tu...

tak update blog, at least up la gambo baby nanti ye...

MsAnak said...

Thanks sis :)

Uiihh..uli perot? hehe.

Sungguh thrilled mendengarnye. (Sebenarnye takot owh sis).hehehe.

InsyaAllah,me pon berdoa supaya semua okies and if tak post kt blog pon,maybe kt FB me post lah nanti. :D

eXTReMe Tracker