of.caught up.&.me.

Yea, I'm pretty much alive.

It's just that I've been truly caught up with tonnes of workload. Yea yea, just when ya thought that this mak buyong gonna be able to sit back and goyang kaki for a bit whilst waiting for herself to pop, tapi nampaknya tidak.

Yea, sungguh banyak kerja and it's not helping to have the other guy breathing down ya neck sambil bertanya " Are you finished?" sebanyak 40 kali satu hari.

Anyway, I'm waddling instead of walking these days and every fiber of my being just can't wait to start the looooong maternity leave - tho the idea of labour and whatnot scares the hell outta me. On 2nd thought, I'll get to squeeze (the cheeks) of the little precious for real in the next few weeks so the idea of squeezing a tiny human outta yourself is not so bad after all. he he.

Yes, I got the cheeks from my mommy.

Owh, that's the little precious at 36 weeks and everything's dandy. Alhamdulillah. She's approximately 2.6kg and I gained 1kg in a month - a total of whopping 9kg of weight gain so far.

The baby gonna be a full term baby by the end of the week otherwise means that she could finally say bye-bye to the womb and hellooo world if she wants to.

My next checkup gonna be sometime next week and I'm sooo gonna beg for my much needed MC. Yea, I can't stand the long drive anymore. I just can't. Penat oih.

Owh, during my last checkup(which was last week), the doc took a vaginal swap so I could be tested for GBS - which was hmmmppp...super embarrassing. ha ha. It's like "how am I supposed to react? Kena buat muka malu-malu ke buat biasa je?". Yea, I'm just being my complicated-self. Thank God the doc adelah baek hati ala-ala ibu mithali else I would have faint from embarrassment. Pain? I don't think there was any, kot ada pon, I would be too terkulat-kulat kerana malu to notice. :P

That's about it.

I'm hoping for the best. InsyaAllah.

Pray for us, will ya?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker