of.randomness (again).&.me.

C*** came back home yesterday after a day of work trip. Yer sehari, tapi I've come to detest being home alone. So sehari adelah setahun. ha ha. :P

I know I've said this before, tapi driving to work is killing me. Senak, semput, ya name it. I got it - so I'm sorta determine to beg for MC during my 37 weeks checkup next week. It gonna be a bad news for the other guy I'm working with lah, kerana just earlier this week, I've been dragged into an urgent project - which due to the urgency, haruslah drag 2 senior programmers - tho one of em adelah dah nak terberanak (read: it's yours truly). Owh well, as much as I love my job, I'm putting myself 1st these days.

We're done (I think) with the baby stuff over the weekend - it helped to have an other half with eyes for the details together with his "Dear,awak suka yang ni? Okay, kita bungkus." attitude. Macam beli roti canai ke ape.

Anyway, after much contemplating on my side, we finally got ourselves, err..the baby I mean - the stroller, carseat and a cute BabyBjorn in RED (okay, ni mak budak yang beria nak beli, both of my babies (read:C*** and the baby) gonna look owh so cute wearing em.he he.).

Talking bout stroller,previously we were torn between Graco and McLaren strollers, but we ended up with Peg Preego instead. he he. Sungguh terbabas dari list. Well,it's just us, being our spontaneous-self, but we still went for the Ferrari carseat that we aimed for. Thanks darling. Kiss kiss.

Bought myself a Medela Swing to be used during my 3 months off from work then we'll see how lah. If I'm still feeling generous, we might go for FS, else jadi cheapskate guna swing dah lah. It's the effort that matters.

Dad is coming over this weekend for a meeting later next week - with a gift, for me! Alhamdulillah. It seems like I don't have to dig my own moolah for a new cellphone now - tho it's not exactly what I want as I'm not really into the whole BB craze.Tapiii...rezeki jangan ditolak, yes?

My a-gift-to-myself aka the new-ride project is gonna be a bit delayed. Perhaps we'll go for it once I'm done with the makeover for my 4WD - he needs a new paint job and whatnot, lepas dah chantek-chantek and ready to be posted back to Kedah to its rightful owner, baru lah we'll go for the new ride - hopefully after I'm done with the confinement and before I'm back to work in August. One step at a time.

This gonna sound a bit cheesy. Tho I'm a bit nervous about the whole labor thing. I just can't wait to hold the baby in my arms. he he. Yea, last night when I'm all alone whilst waiting for C*** to come home, I was like "why lah baby you are still in the tummy, kan best if you're out already, at least we could sit down together and watch tv". Yea, I was sitting on the couch whilst talking and patting my own tummy. It's a wee bit crazy,I know. On 2nd thought, tunggu lah full term dulu, then sila lah keluar dengan pantas. he he.

I'm going to get a tax refund since I've been overcharged.he he. (Thanks Maksu for the head-up.) Having to pay the income-tax adelah membuatkan saya merasa sungguh grown up.

That's about it. I'm going to make myself a super cheesy omelet for dinner tonite. Nyum!

Want some?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker