of.being thankful.&.me.

It has been 27 days since the day I managed to squeeze a tiny human outta me and I still can recall everything rather vividly.

The pain (don't ever get me started on the pain), the unexplainable relief, the joy, the endless gratitude and whatnot - which I'll write more of later, kalau rajin. Okay, haruslah rajin so I could read about it later, to remind myself of my 1st labour when I'm all forgetful and wrinkly like a raisin. :P

Anyway, this long overdue post gonna be a thank-you note.

I'm forever thankful to be blessed with a mini-us and the smooth labour. Alhamdulillah.

Whilst I'm blessed with the gift to experience the labour, I hafta admit that it has been a humbling experience. Rasa sungguh insaf. Ya know, thinking of how sometime 26 years ago, my mum hafta go thru such pain to bring me to this world. Haih. It's true that you'd never really know how to appreciate a mother until you're one, for that, terima kasih mummy. I'd never be able to thank you enough. Sob sob. Sekarang tolong jaga pantang la pulak.

Moving on,

I'd like to thank my other half, the love of my life, C*** for being there for me. Tho his endless chanting of "sabar sayang, sabar, I'm here." did pretty much nothing to soothe the pain of my contractions whilst we were in the labour suite. he he. But he's been a great help during my confinement period - especially during those 1st week whilst we're still in KL. He'd rub my feet, made me hot chocs for breakfast and tea, helped me to put on the cute colorful socks etc. Am I thankful for such TLC? Owh yes. Thank you darling. Kiss kiss.

An endless appreciate also goes to my MIL for her care whilst I was in KL. Terima kasih mak. I could never ask for more. :D

Last but not least, I'm thankful for the prayers and well wishes.

Terima kasih banyak-banyak yer.

Owh, the mini-us is screaming for milk.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker