of.routine.&.me.

My day in the office usually started off by texting C*** to tell him that I'm already in the office together with a cheesy loving phrase or two( he already did his part 2 hours earlier, he reached his office around 8 and I reached mine sometime before 10). he he.

After checking the office mail and started working on the unfinished codes and whatnot, I'd usually text him again to either tell him what I want for dinner which equals to eating out (thanks to my endless cravings) or ask him what he'd like to have for dinner (otherwise means that I'll have to cook for dinner, ya he loves my cooking that much).

So last night, he requested for curry(again). I thought he was kidding bout his love for curry, tapi nampaknya tidak. We had like an endless array of curries over the weekend - thanks to the kenduri & mummy(her curry is to die for, especially fish curry lah.he he) - and the 1st thing that came out of his head for dinner last night was still curry. So yea,curry it is.

Who would have thought that I'll get a husband yang gila kari kan? he he.

Owh, did ya know that I've never been to the Planetarium? Heehoo. Yea, I am that pathetic. So when we saw a documentary about it I went

Me : " How come you never take me to the Planetarium?"
C*** :"Laa..tak penah pegi lagi ke, I thought you've been there before"
Me : " Mana ada." *pouts*
C*** : " Nanti kita bawak anak kita pegi okie yang."

Errr..hello darling, I was talking about me. It that his way of saying that I'll get there in the next 3-4 years? Or is it possible to take a newborn to a planetarium? Hmpphh..never mind. At least I'm not getting the same answer each time I wanted to go to the malls. he he. Planetarium tak pegi pon tak pa, that's surely something I could live with.

Owh, we used to go to all those corny touristy places whilst we're dating,the museum, art gallery and whatnot. he he. Tempat yang bosan pon kadang-kadang adelah rasa best juga, ya should try to visit those places sometimes.

Bought myself a coupon for red velvet cake online (Impulsive + credit card = bad). Yea, it was a good buy and the cake adelah sungguh tempting. I'm yet to place my order as I still have a wee bit more than a month before the coupon expires and I just don't feel like having it yet. Simpan dulu buat backup, nanti tetiba mengidam, takde lah meroyan nak cari red velvet cake. :P

My baby bump is getting more and more obvious each day and I'm starting to waddle a bit especially in the morning - when all the muscles and joints are yet to warm up. Getting up from the bed each morning is a struggle, I'd usually take a good few minutes to get on my feet. Macam nenek-nenek.

Besides the nenek-nenek part, last night I actually felt like a turtle yang terbalik and tak reti to turn myself over. Hoh. Well, we're watching a movie last night whilst I was lying down on the sofa with my head on C***'s lap (& he was patting my head like I'm a cat) when I had the sudden urge to wee wee,so I tried to lift myself up, tapi apekah tak boleeeh? It sounds so illogical but it's true - so much so that C*** had to help me to sit up. T_T

Haih, anything for you lah baby. Ya better be good for mummy. he he.

Owh later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker