of.long weekend.&.me.

Let's be random for a bit.

o1. I had too much oily fattening food over the weekend - we went to moi cousins' wedding and engagement - which left me with an uneasy feeling in moi tummy for the past few days, not good.

o2. The PIL followed us back to Kedah. They were worried that they'd be too much trouble for moi family and we (me & C***) were worried that they'd be bored and whatnot - which ended up to be unnecessary since semua orang had fun dan happy-happy - dad had someone to borak-borak with and mum and MIL even had a masak-masak session. :P

o3. C*** and PIL went to Langkawi on Friday to visit a relative. It was a quick day trip and C*** decided that I should just stay home to avoid all the CNY-Public-Holiday crowd and my unnecessary whining kerana kepenatan. he he.

o4. Brought PIL to visit the grandparents and introduced them to gedung cak. Well, it's not a store(Gedung as in gedung membeli belah, geddit?), it's some kind of kuih. Not my favourite( mine would be a specific kind of lepat liat.ha ha.Lepat liat what? :P) tapi it's interesting to introduce them to a kind of local kuih yang pelik. he he.

o5. Our usual Kedah - KL 4-5 hours trip was elongated to 10 freaking hours. No thanks to the extraordinary traffic + a bunch of stupid drivers who love the emergency lane. Memang bongok.

o6. I think my spine is like temporary crooked from the long trip and my legs hurt, but thank God for the love of my life C*** and his awesome foot rubs. Thanks love. Kiss kiss.

o7. Yet to schedule another test drive. Blurggh..

o8. I need some nice table cloth, seat cushions for the dining table and new curtains! A home decor store will be a nice place to start with.

o9. We are going to start with some serious shopping spree for the little precious like sooon. he he. It does get easier to shop once ya know the gender ey? Owh giddy.

Have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker