of.a blissful weekend.&.me.

Right now, I'm already back home in Kedah, stuffing my face with mummy's home cooked food. Yes, this is a scheduled post. he he.

Let's blabber something bout the weekend, shall we?

The weekend had been a blissful one for me.

We reached Malacca sometimes after midnite since we stopped by at BIL's place and all of us went to have dinner together - at an eatery which looks promising tapi adelah gagal since I was served with honey dew cordial drink when I ordered for honey dew juice.(& they don't even have the courtesy to highlight the different when we're ordering. Lain kali cakap la siang siang, sape nak bayar 4 bucks for a freaking glass of cordial drink? I'd rather go for sky juice. Sungguh menipu.) T_T

Saya adelah emo seperti biasa (it's the hormone ya see? Plus I could only tolerate sirap, Ribena and sunquick's when it comes to cordial), I pushed it aside whilst saying there's no way on earth anybody could ever drink it kerana ianya adelah sungguh sucky, so I ended up with a glass of hot barley - which was equally sucky. Owh well, nevermind lah.

On Saturday morning, had plates of yummy home made nasi lemak, watched CSI, went for a 'test drive' (it's not really a test drive since the test drive unit is MIA due to something, dang! Tapi...even before the test drive, I'm torn between the one in red or white. he he)

and later went out with C*** and the PIL for a kenduri and a quick shopping spree as MIL wanna get another rice cooker, so we made a quick stop at the mall tapi when both of us, me and MIL (C*** and FIL waited for us in the car) came out of the store, we ended up with a new rice cooker and stainless kettle for MIL and a stainless steel trash can for me! - much to C***'s and FIL's amusement lah kan?

Cakap nak
rice cooker, ended up bende lain pon beli sekali. Yes, shopping is fun. Ya should see the look on C***'s face when I told him that I actually spent 50 bucks on a trash can. Ok what? It's stainless steel lah darling, easy to clean, it won't rust plus it was on discount summore. Mak pon cakap it's a good buy. he he.

Our shopping spree didn't end there, we later went to Tesco for some groceries - the crowd was unbelievable. Seperti biasa orang-orang di Malaysia membeli seperti the country is running out of food supply, oleh it harus lah membeli dengan banyak dan tamak. Tsk tsk.

Much later in the evening, we had sukun fritters and cubed mangoes for tea. Yummo! - going back to our hometowns sememangnya tak akan penah kelaparan. Bertambah kecomelan adelah. he he.


After maghrib, after a light dinner, C*** dragged me out to the nearby mall as I need to stock on some stuff. He even got himself a casual pants and after a bit of jalan-jalan, we.. or should I say, I decided to go for ice cream (it was already 10pm and it was raining outside, tapi ya could never say no to a pregnant lady, yes?) To my defend, it's not really ice cream lah, it was frozen yogurt, the heavenly taste of ice cream minus most of the fat - itu pun if the 99% fat free claim is true. he he. :P

On Sunday, a wee bit after subuh, C*** went to the fish market together with the PIL but I was directed to stay at home since it was raining and the already wet wet market gonna be even wetter and slippery. So yea, not really a place for me and my condition I guess, so saya tido. he he. Only to be waken up by the fishy smelly C*** an hour later.(Yes, now I have a well-stocked freezer. Yey!)

The rest of the day was being spent dengan bermalasan as it was raining all day long.

That's about it, now I'm about to have another blissful long weekend.

Have a safe trip balik kampung, Happy CNY.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker