of.words.&.me.

A lot has happened in 2 weeks and I'm still digesting bits and pieces of everything.

On 8th January, a beloved uncle, the father of my dearest cousin passed away. It came to me as a gigantic shock, as the last time I met him. He was very much alive and talking. No thanks to my childish inner-self, I always hope that grandparents, parents, uncles and aunt will stick around to watch all of us grow, have a family on our own and kids to nurture.

Yes, way too childish for my own good.

But, jodoh, ajal and maut di tangan Tuhan no? To Allah we belong and to Him we return. God knows when it's our turn.

Truthfully, I feel awful. I can't simply say I know how it feels, it would be a lie and I'm not the one to go for corny dramatic words. It's just ill-fitting. I just can't say things for the sake of saying.

So dear cousin, I'm honestly sorry for the lack of better words, I suck in the comforting department, but I hope that the whole family would be able to pull through the pain and continue living.

Al-Fatihah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker