of.long weekend.&.me.

It's Friday and I'm already in the midst of my long weekend. :)

Let's be random for a bit

o1. Someone is back to haunt us with her so-called explanation(like whaddaheck?). I just can't gauge her real intention but after all that you've done, it would be nice if you could just stay out of our life. I'd be very thankful for that. Like seriously.

o2. I don't know whether it's too early for this, but my 1st purchase for our lil precious are two pairs of cute rompers. he he.Baby stuff are too cute to resist - so much so that I actually spent hundreds on the cute and colorful baby stuff during my 2nd purchase yesterday. :P Owh, I dragged a lil cousin together with me on the shopping spree and not C***(as he was working yesterday). Kot tak mesti dia tak kasi beliiii (especially when the wife actually bought an unnecessary soother just because it's too cute). :P

o3. I got my eyes on a Graco stroller. he he. Hafta drag C*** to have a 'test drive' later.

o4. 2011 has been loaded with career-related good news. Besides the bonus and promotion, we're actually getting a generous salary adjustment. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki anak, yes? he he. :)

o5. Think that I hafta hunt for something decent to wear during the cousins' wedding next month as most my baju kurung telah mengecil. Huuuuu..

o6. Experienced my 2nd leg cramp last night. It was so excruciating that I actually groaned in pain in the middle of my sleep and the groaning actually woke C*** up. he he. - but the chenta hati was as efficient as ever(even tho he's half asleep) as the next thing I know, he was already sitting up with my left foot in his hands - massaging away. Thanks love. Iloveyousoverymuch.

o7. Ermm..err..I actually feel like eating a bowl of shark fin soup with crab meat. Tsk tsk. Apekah craving yang sungguh tak environment friendly???? Gosh, perhaps I'd just go for crab meat soup instead. It's the crab meat that I'm salivating for.

08. Can't wait for our 4th checkup on Tuesday.

o9. Weekend = Shopping spree. (^_^)

That's about it.

Have a great weekend okie?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker