of.brief update.&.me.

I had a dream of a good friend last night.

The entire dream is sorta vague for me now but I could somehow remember clearly bout how happy we were back then - back in the good old days.

Owh well, sometimes, something gotta give eh?

On a lighter note, I've wrote a blardy lengthy post yesterday - after coming back from our 4th checkup and whilst waiting for our new furniture to arrive - tapi the connection went crazy on me and blogger only managed to auto-save half of em. Fret not, I got the entire post copied into a notepad - tapi adelah lupa to save em in my thumbdrive - so yea, the lengthy post hafta wait.

On another lighter note, it's funny when someone is struggling to mess with others happiness. I mean, sila lah get a life. I know it sucks being you, tapi refraining yourself from messing with others is the least you could do. Allah is all knowing and fair ya see? You just won't get away from your crazy acts for free(hey, it rhymes!).

It's also funny when you hafta deal with a psychotic, sometimes it doesn't work for you to be all sane and normal with em - kena lah jadi equally psycho and dramatic jugak. Hoh. I don't know bout you but happiness gained from others misery are just plain sick and unworthy. I also think ya need to get your head check, like seriouuuuusly.

Owh,C*** surprised me with one of his jiwang gesture this morning. I mean he's been good in the romantic department since we're married but still, walaupon dah ala-ala biasa tapi adelah terkejut jugak - demam ape la dia pagi ni kan? he he.

Ooo..cek sayang saya macam tu sekali ka? Awat tak habaq awai2? Owh you did? :P

p/s: Got myself another bottle of vitamin to be swallowed - the gigantic fishoil vegecap. Owh yummy.Blurghh.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker