of.lengthy randomness.&.me.

Work has been piling up like ya wouldn't believe these days but life's as blissful as ever.

So let's be random, as usual.

o1. We found the last two must-have furniture for our crib.Like FINALLY! Furniture hunting is tough especially when when you're fussy. Nak solid wood la, dark colored la, ape la. Hoh, thank God we found em before I got too tired to even walk.


Ganas,practical and cheap, aha!
o2. We already booked our stroller and car seat. Woot! Yes, quite early for such a big purchase but I think we found what we need (tough and sporty travel system) and both of us decided to go for it after much deliberation (read: After C*** agreed to be in charge of everything, they are freaking heavy I tell ya. Fine, I'm exaggerating. Well, at least heavier compared to the lightweight Graco that I preciously wanted).

The truth is, it's tiring to gawk at every sort of strollers and car seat in the market - it's not helping when we're sorta clueless in this department even after all those endless googling and whatnot.

There are like tonnes of em - it makes your head spins just by thinking of em and as long as you don't fix your mind at something, you'll ended up spending every waking second thinking of it.

So yea, let's just get it over with lah kan, plus I think it would be a good purchase as both could be used until the lil precious is 4 yrs old and it won't cost us an arm or a leg - unless lah the daddy tetiba nak recaro travel system pulak. Sabaq yer daddy, tahun-tahun depan, we'll get it for you..err..the baby I mean. :P

03. Bought 2 pairs of maternity pants over the weekend. Yes, my 1st purchase in the maternity department (after much nagging from C*** and moi mummy, takot baby terhimpit if I keep on wearing my normal jeans, I finally gave in) which is sorta hilarious. I mean, it comes with pouch-like belly bands and no zippers at all - the comfy grip sometimes makes it feels like you are wearing an awfully low-rise pant and boleh londeh anytime. That ain't gonna be pretty. Tsk tsk.

Where could I get this for free? :P
o4. I want a white baby cot to match our bedroom set. Period. he he.

o5. I'm torn between Medela Swing or Medela FS. Hmppp..we'll see how generous or cheapskate I'm feeling later la eh? :P

Kerana paying for a VW Golf GTI would eat up half of my paycheque and membuatkan kekerapan makan roti lebih tinggi, marilah sedar diri and menabung for this instead.
o6. We're going for another test drive this weekend, but this time around, it's for moi ride!Yey! - tho we're yet to be in the 2nd half of the year, the chenta hati adelah bersemangat to start off the hunt (he loves em cars, so yea, no wonder). Yes, berusahalah (untuk menabung)!

o7. All is well during our 4th checkup. Alhamdulillah. Our lil precious is a wee bit more than 600g now but the doc was like

"Dear, I think you're looking a bit kurus from the last time, semua berat kasi baby yer?"

Owh, kurusss keee? Or is she trying to flatter me? Now that I have a baby bump in the size of a small melon pon kurus lagi ke? he he. I've gained like 2 freaking kilo in a month and approximately 4kg throughout my 6 months of pregnancy. Well, nevermind me - as long as the baby is healthy, we're good.

08. Just sent another list of pictures to be framed and printed for our 2nd wedding album. Yer, selepas 10 kurun baru rajin nak hantar list of pics to the OP. Going through thousands of pics is ain't easy I tell ya. Rasa macam nak muntah 10 kali.

09. The parcel for my recent online shopping spree is MIA. Grrrrrrrreat!

10. Now that Dad is going to work in Langkawi(again), I think I'm going to drag C*** to the island for quick getaway. We could always ask dad to help with the hotel or we'd just stay at dad's place as he's getting a villa to stay soon.Yer darling, mari lah pergiiiiii...mari lah mariii...I wanna see buffalo and learn how to make kerbau's cheeseee.(I always wonder how it feels like to pat a buffalo.Adekah rasa geli-geli?)

11. Yet to find anything nice to wear for my cousins' receptions. If I actually showed up in my normal clothes, adekah akan dipandang keji? :P Fine, let's scratch that. C***, jom shopping (lagi) please.

Well, enough randomness for a day.

Lunch time's over.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker