of.eating right.&.me.

Cooked dinner for C*** last night (ini selepas si chenta hati complained that I rarely cook these days. Ampun darling. Tapi saya masak sedap tak? he he.).

Well, honestly, it's not that I'm having any of those kitchen-nausea or malas-ness. It's just that I'm feeling pretty tired these days - rasa macam jadi buruh ke apa, tho I just sit in front of my work station all day, perhaps I'm mentally tired.

My brain would send me the you-are-freaking-tired signals each time I reach home from work - so much so that I'd feel like skipping dinner and just lay on the bed watching tv with C*** - tapi harus lah tak boleh skip dinner, C***'s pretty strict bout my eating schedule now. Either he loves me to much and couldn't bear to watch me suffer or dia takot anak dia kebuluran. he he.


Well,did ya know that I'm not allowed to eat any sort of fast food(besides pizza, provided it has an array of healthy toppings) nowadays? I swear my 1st (and probably last) fast food that I ate in the span of 7 months (and months to come) was the prosperity burger. he he. I got it after much begging and pleading and endless muka kesian. Owh yea, the burger came together with orange juice instead of coke. he he. I've told ya my darling C*** is ever so loving. :P

On a lighter note, we're going back to Malacca tonight. It has been quite sometime since the last time, jadi marilah balik kg dan bergembira. We even managed to book a test drive tomorrow. So let's see if the current-dream-car-kerana-sedar-diri suits me else we'll have to move on to the next option which is ermm..yet to be figured.

Hmpp... better get back home early today as I need to sort the laundry,iron C***'s uniforms and finish up some house chores.

On a lighter note, we're 3 days past 7 months already! he he. Thanks for being an awesome other half darling. I love you and always will. Kiss kiss. Esok sila belanja saya ice cream okay? :P

Have a great weekend people.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker