of.forward thinking.&.me.

We were watching 360 last night - which loaded with those missing kids stories and the horrifying tragedy behind em.

I hafta admit that I was squirming restlessly whilst watching it when chenta hati went


"So nanti, when both of us at work. Who gonna pick up our kid from school? Nanti whilst waiting for us to come back from work, dia nak duduk mana pulak?"


"Dear, that's like too much of forward thinking, tu at least 6 years lagi. Let's not go there yet"


"Ya know, I'm just wondering"


"Well, within that 6 years, if you could earn enough for me to stop working, then I'll be a SAHM lah, okay?"


"Hmppp.."


He he. Apekah chenta hati begitu maju kehadapan? :P

Well, now I'm beginning to doubt my SAHM idea. I mean, even if C*** does earns enough dough for me to stop working (which I have no doubt of) and stay at home and be pretty taking care of the kids, I sorta doubt that I will.

The real definition of enough for me is when we're able to live with financial freedom,he he. Bukan cukup-cukup makan.(Sekarang terlebih makan sebab it's just the two of us, dah tiga nanti mungkin cukup-cukup.)Yer, saya memang vain, but we ain't working our ass off for nothing kan?

Making sacrifices biarlah yang berpada, I wouldn't want to do something that I'll regret later. Especially since the price of everything's hiking up like every freaking month tapi the paycheque adelah sometimes stagnant or going up at the speed of a siput.

I want us be able to spend time with the family whilst providing the best for em.

Yea, sounding a wee bit selfish over here, but ya see, I love what I'm doing unless lah I turned into an OCD mummy later - the one who couldn't bear being away from the kids and think others but myself are doing a sucky job in taking care of em. he he.

Maybe masa tu boleh jadi SAHM whilst doing a freelance job, online business jual tempe ke ape.

Until then, I'll stick with my job and do what I know best. Fret not, when the time comes, Allah will show us the way.

Yes?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker