of.the 3rd.&.me.

I've been worried sick since last night.

Why?

Kerana since last night I couldn't feel any fetal movement, but being me - it's sorta expected as I freaked out a whole blardy lot. Tsk tsk. I'm way too paranoid for my own good (but gimme a break la kan, it's my 1st time.)

So yea, all is well now. Alhamdulillah. This morning after a mug of horlicks and biscuits, the baby is kicking and jumping around like nobody's business. Mungkin dia overdose makanan semalam, as I actually had a foot long Subway's subway melt and a plate of sizzling noodles shared with C***- I initially wanted to eat Subway's tapi chenta hati gatal mulut pegi menyebut sizzling noodles which sounded equally tempting, so we had both.

Yea, we ate a lot, I ate a lot - tho I wasn't that hungry to begin with. Nafsu semata-mata.

He he. Fret not, I'm still watching what I eat, there's no such thing as eating for two for me, kerana later, there's no such thing as the-misery-of-losing-weight-for-two either,saya yang kena menangung sorang-sorang. So yea, let's eat healthily walaupon sometimes terbabas. :P

So let's ramble about the 3rd checkup for a bit.

Well, our 3rd checkup marked the start of our long weekend as it was scheduled on Thursday at 3pm.

Went in to see the doc and went through the usual test(I only gained like 1kg yey! Compared to 300g last time. he he.Tapi kenapakah I feel heavy?). After the series of the usual stuff, we proceed with the ultrasound - for another peek of the lil precious. The doc did the normal measuring of the head, the length of the femur( and whatnot) and let us listen to the heartbeat.

The baby's approximately 500g now. Growing steadily and healthily. Alhamdulillah. I hope everything stays that way.


Owh yes, we're almost 100% sure of the gender now, but let's not let it out in the open just yet. he he.

On a lighter note, I think I should write something bout placenta previa(Placenta previa what? Google it!) as I was diagnosed with it during my 2nd checkup(which freaked the hell outta me). I was being told to watch for any sort of bleeding and it was scary - tho the doc did tell me that it's sorta normal to have a low lying placenta during the early pregnancy as most of the time the problem will cure itself - as the placenta will be 'dragged' upward together with the baby as the baby grows and the uterus expends - TAPI haruslah takot okeh, since if it stays that way, there's no way on earth for the mother to go for a normal birth.

Sooo..my condition did cure itself as the placenta is already moving upward and in a normal position. Alhamdulillah. God knows how worried I was over this. C*** had to remind me everyday not to worry too much. Tsk tsk.

Yea, this whole pregnancy thing is truly exhilarating and distressing all at the same time.

Well, the doc gave us another image of the lil precious for keepsake. I hafta say the baby's looking more human this time around - the big head is already gone and the limbs are all nicely proportioned. We could even see the cute nose by now.(Adelah orang tu cakap the baby got the nose from me. My nose is okie what? hehe)

I'll post the picture later, now I'm a bit too lazy for that.

Lunch's time over, it's time to eat some ubat.

Tata.

2 comments:

nanie said...

hey babe! Glad to hear updates from u :) Risau2 tu biasalah, i think all mothers are paranoid. hehe.. Now i sooo understand why. How many weeks already? We should catch up with the housemates again, this time carrying our heavy bumps. Speaking about heavy, i am seriously heavy & expanding. hahaha..

MsAnak said...

Naniee!
Hehe. It's my 22nd week and counting. Still a loong way to go.

Yea,perhaps we should meet up sometimes tho sekarang ni I'm yet to carry any heavy bumps, tapi boleh la,ade lah baby bump sikit2 :P

Hope everything goes well for you jugak.

eXTReMe Tracker