of.a blissful year.&.me.

Here I am at work - whilst C***'s at home relaxing away - as the entire kilang got a day off aka cuti-untuk-menghantar-anak-ke-sekolah kerana today's the 1st day of school for the kiddies.

Ini tidak adil!

Moving on.

Well,I'm sorta late to conclude my 2010 - but it has been a blissful year for me so I'm still going to ramble about it.


o1. I spent 6 long months as someone's fiance and survived the whole cobaan-semasa-bertunang and the dreadful bridezilla phase. I remembered how I was mostly in my let's-get-it-over-it mode, penat saya dok meroyan selalu.

o2. Whilst going nuts over the wedding preparation, I was blessed with another handsome increment in the salary - which helped to ease the craziness for a bit.


03. I started a new life as a Mrs by Jun 25th, for the 1st few days, I was totally in daze. Like, God, I'm married? - but married life has been truly wonderful for me so far - except for one brief period when a psycho came knocking on our marriage just a few days after our reception(hoh, the drama), like yea, if you ask me, I'd kill to get rid of those pest for good(but of coz I didn't, kot tak I'd be in prison by now). Yea who would have thought it could be that dramatic? He he. I could ramble bout this for days, but let's not go there, the psycho can die a slow painful death for all I care.


o4. We got pregnant approximately 1 month after the wedding. It's sorta fast, I know - but I'm externally thankful for the rezeki. I mean, it's not like we're planning not to turn three within a few years or whatnot and it's good to know that we're normal enough to conceive - this bit has been bugging me for years, seriously( manusia yang tidak mengamalkan pemakanan dan gaya hidup yang sihat dengan bersenam memang suka paranoid. he he).

05. Went through my 1st Ramadhan and EID as a wife - which was sorta different in a way but wonderful all the same.


o6. I came to realize that juggling between work and marriage is sorta tough - like yea, programming codes and house chores just don't click together - so I'm determined to excel in both and am forever thankful for the ever-so-understanding other half.

o7. Received another great news from the boss in Dec - of another increment and a long awaited promotion in 2011. Alhamdulillah, the rezeki gonna come.

o8. Feel like I've lost a good friend for some kind of reason. Not something I'm proud of, but when a good friend couldn't find the guts to spill his/her dissatisfaction on your face after all those shared blood, sweat and tears , perhaps that's the end of it. I'd go a thousand miles for the sake of friendship, but I guess it's a bit too naive to expect for the same.

So that's about it, the sharable bits. I've been someone's fiance in the 1st half of 2010. C***'s wife and a mummy-to-be in the next half. It's one hell of a journey - be it career-wise or personally. Alhamdulillah.

This year,

I resolve to be a better wife, daughter, sister and muslimah.

I resolve to try not to whine too much.(Bolehkah?)

I resolve to learn more about programming - as much as my 26 years old brain can handles. (Ini adelah punca rezeki, haruslah terus maju kehadapan).

I resolve to get myself a new ride - which probably sometime in the 2nd half of the year as a gift to myself(tapi kalau C*** nak support boleh jugeeee.he he).

& I can't wait for us to turn three - having a mini us just a month before the 1st anniversary would be perfect. :)

So here's to another great year in 2011, InsyaAllah.

p/s: Will write about our 3rd checkup later. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker