of.long weekend.&.me.

Going back to work after a long weekend adelah malas and I'm still sorta tired from the long trip - this whole pregnancy thing makes me feel like a nenek, belum apa-apa dah sakit pinggang. Owh well, anything for you precious.

So let's be random for a bit

o1. Thanks to moi lil bro, I got to eat mum's curry puff(Thank you mummy! I love youuu.Sedaappp, sampai makan sambil duduk dlm bilik.ha ha) together with kueh lopes. Yea, apparently the lil brother is one of my not-so-mysterious stalkers - so he told mum *gasp* bout my craving(I decided not to call mum and tell her bout my karipap craving, super mengada la nak order memacam) and my blog. So yea, nantikan tulisan-tulisan yang berbaur kesopanan dan kesusilan sahaja di masa hadapan(not!). :P

o2. Went for a round of steamboat dinner on Saturday with the family which came together with a fire show - as in the was a gas leakage on the portable stove lalu kebabom mengeluarkan fire. It was terrifying to see some of the staff in charge yang cuba melakukan aksi meniup api as if the fire adelah birthday candles. Yey them for such a 'smart' act. I hafta say that they are not well trained for such incident, gelabah ayam lebih tho eventually someone finally got some sense blown into him and was reminded of something called fire extinguisher. Like, yea, finally.

Tsk tsk. Owh, dad was sorta unhappy about it, knowing my dad, I could tell lah(walaupon externally adelah senyum-senyum and cracking jokes) - after all it happened in one of those hotels under his corp.

o3. Went to a wedding on Sunday and came back home only to be told that moi uncle was admitted to the hospital due to Leptospirosis so we headed to Alor Setar for a visit. As we went in to see him, he talked as he normally does tho his breathing seems sorta labored. Today, he's in a stable condition tho he still needs to be monitored and I wish him a speedy recovery - as looking at your close relatives yang sakit adelah kesedihan. Please pray for him okay?

o4. Got myself a haircut on Monday, went out around 11 together with C*** and he had to wait for an hour for me. he he. Previously the hair was too long for my liking and now it's a wee bit too short! Haih, never mind. Hair grows.

o5. Headed back to KL around 6pm yesterday after visiting moi grandparents. Yan is looking well and still as good humored as ever. Tok didn't let us leave before eating a plateful of kueh lompang and she even gave me a jarful of home-made instant kuah kacang which would be wonderful with cucur udang. Haih, terharu macam nak nangis jugak.

o6. Adik tagged along during our trip back to KL. He's going for a week long road trip together with his university buddies. I dropped him off to the nearest train station earlier this morning after a quick breakfast as he's heading to Seremban to his best friend's place before driving to Malacca and JB later. Jalan elok-elok nooo, jangan dok syok sangat.


o7. I feel like eating Subway's steak & cheese sandwich. Hmppp..

o8. Our next checkup gonna be on the 30th(which is like a week late due to our work constraints and whatnot). Honestly, I just can't wait to have another peek at our lil precious as I've been having the fluttery feeling(as if something is bouncing around and tugging at your tummy) for quite sometime now - which is rather subtle(so C*** can't see/feel it yet) but then again,powerful enough for me to notice. Cepat-cepat la besaq okay cek.

09. I'm tired, I need more sleeeep.

That's about it. Have a great week.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker