of.sadness.&.me.


It has been 3 days since C*** left for his work trip. Sob sob.

It has been 3 days since I decided to turn on my workaholic-mode - hence the 9.30am -8pm office hour - the workload helped to ease the boredom and loneliness a bit. Takde lah balik rumah awal and meroyan sebab home alone. he he. Given my circumstances, benda kecik-kecik pon rasa macam nak buat aksi drama. :P

So yea, for the past few days, I would reach home feeling tired which equals to lesser time for me to mob around the house feeling sorry for myself before bedtime.

It's funny really, funny bout how I couldn't be bothered bout the whole being-home-alone thing before, sekarang, upon receiving the news that C*** gonna be off somewhere for a few days broke my heart a little. ha ha. Emosi yang tak tahan. Apekah tulis ni pon rasa nak nangis? Yea, I can't believe myself sometime.

Owh well, if you ask me, this whole sadness thing is just absurd. Macam la kena tinggai sebulan(if sebulan or berbulan-bulan, ikot please? he he), and it has been quite sometime that C*** managed to excuse himself from being away for such work trip(whilst using me as an excuse la kan?). Tho C***'s around pon, it's not like I'd cling to him like a baby monkey ke ape. It's just that having him around make me feel safe, happy even(kalau dah start rasa tak happy tu, it would be another story. he he).

Yea, the sort of happiness that only the other half could bring. Happiness of a different kind, but crucial for survival - my survival at least.

Enough of whining, he'll be back tonite, so yey! :D (Yea, there's a reason why I didn't whine about him not being around earlier, nanti bertambah sedih. ha ha)

Let's ramble bout my cravings for a bit.

Yea, tho my cravings are easy, tapi it won't be as easy when you're fussy.

I mean, I've been wanting to eat karipap for weeks now but most of those store-bought variety adelah bleh. The filling is either too mediocre for my liking, the pastry is either too thin, not crispy enough or the karipap itu too hollow or worse, dibuat menggunakan the curry puff mould - sungguh la tak authentic.

I want my mum's curry puff, the delicate handmade puff stuffed with tonnes of potatoes and beef(the more beef, the better). Owh..*salivates*

Better call up my mum and tell her to ditch the kueh lopes, nak karipap lah this weekend. (Yea, this craving baby told her mummy that she wants kueh lopes earlier, tetiba teringat her mum's karipap adelah lebih sedap. he he)

On a lighter note, a dear colleagues bought a pack of karipap pusing for me this morning. Sob sob. Terharu.

That's about it. I hafta go for another round of stress test later this afternoon. Hope I could make it home before C***.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker