of.reviving.&.me.

Yes. The blog is dying from lack of updates. So here's something brief(&random) to revive it a bit. he he. :P

o1. Apart from the occasional all-day-sickness, I'm pretty much energetic these days tho I still couldn't eat much else akan mengundang muntah. Teeheee..

o2. We just replenished our fridge with abundant stock of fishes and fruits. Perhaps it's a cue for me to cook more often(now that I'm feeling less nauseous). Owh, I'm crazy bout mango and cherry now. Thank God both of em are in season.

o3. Had a fattening lunch of Lamb Mandy & beef samosa at Al-Rawsha on Tuesday. The foods are good but then again I just took my share from C***'s as I'm not a big fan of lamb when it doesn't come with mint sauce. he he.

04. I reckon that someone in my condo block is pregnant as I could hear her puking her guts out everyday. Well, I could truly understand the puking part, tapi mengapakah bunyinya kedengaran begitu amplified dan menakotkan? Tsk tsk. The sound of her puking adelah membuatkan saya yang berada di dalam keadaan normal menjadi kembang tekak.

o5. Our next checkup gonna be in Ampang Puteri instead of Pusrawi. Our beloved gyne decided to berhijrah for some reasons and we're following her - which is not really a bad idea since Ampang Puteri is just like 7 mins away from our place.

o6.I need a haircut. The last time was like zillions years ago and the hair is way too long for my liking.

o7. C*** is extremely awesome these days(rasa macam dah sejuta kali ulang, annoyed much?). Last week he accompanied me to the office twice. He even drove me to my prod deployment on Friday's night and waited for 2 freaking hours for me to finish moi work. Thanks love. :D

o8. I'm still wearing my normal clothes since most of em still fit - tho some of the tops make me look boncit instead of pregnant.Hmpp..perhaps I should get one of those top with 'I'm not fat but pregnant' written on it.

o9. C*** bought pomegranates for me to stuff my face with but he doesn't fancy those lil juicy seeds. Good, more pomegranate goodness for me then. he he. Sungguh selfish.

10. Now that C*** is no longer forcing me to drink liters of milk each day(kerana the pregnancy just make it unbearable to drink fresh milk so we switched to yogurt/cheese/tofu), he's determined to make me take a spoonful of olive oil everyday. Sungguh menyelerakan. Not! Blurghhh!

11. I spent my lunch break on a shopping spree instead of stuffing my face with food(padahal perot dah berbunyi). I got myself 2 new tops without much deliberation since I'm dying to use the gift vouchers. Heh, I should have gotten myself a Dior eyeliner instead, tapi tadi otak adelah tidak dapat berfikir.

12. Gonna be out of the office again tomorrow for a stress test. Well, honestly I hate going out nowadays. Too much walking and driving around adelah penat.

That's about it. Gotta check on the newly configured UAT server.

p/s: Perhaps it's not too late to wish moi stalkers a Happy Maal Hijrah. :) Yea, I'm wishing for a better daughter, wife, sister, friend and muslimah in me.

3 comments:

Faizah said...

DD..dh pregnant??bpe bulan da??heh..hepy for you

MsAnak said...

Hehe. Pregnant 4 bln, kawen dah 5 bln.haha. Sungguh express :P

Faizah said...

yo lah..sgt express..ok jer tu..u sound so hepy about it..sy lak teruja msa bca ape awk tulis

eXTReMe Tracker