of.random.&.me.

o1. I'm currently in the office. Mind you, it's 9.40pm! Yes, I hafta brace through all the kemalasan in the world in order to submit moi annual appraisal online. No thanks to the fact that they shut down the internet url for that particular system so I hafta come over and do it at the office instead. Blurghh. Moi bonus better be good. Owh, fret now. I'm not alone, darling C*** is here with me. Later boleh pegi dating. he he.

o2. Yes, I'm in the midst of moi training this week. Hence the malas-ness to update. It's just wonderful to be able to reach home before 7pm these days. Heaven owh. Tapi the morning traffic that I hafta go through whilst heading to MV every morning is torture.

o3. Our 2nd checkup went smoothly.Alhamdulillah. Yes, we waited for hours still but after seeing the lil precious adelah kurang sikit kemarahan. Terubat lah kot sakit hati. Cey cey..he he. :P Will try to load the pics later. The baby's now as big as an avocado! Woot.

o4. My blood is low in iron, so I hafta take this big-ass pink pill everyday. Sungguh tak best.

o5. C*** is the best nasi goreng cook ever. he he. Like yea, he's awesome when it comes to nasi goreng. Nyum.

Tata :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker