of.another randomness.&.me.

The boss approved my leave application in a blink - without any question being asked tho I just applied for em a day earlier. he he. Having an awesome boss is a great. Owh I love my job.

We had a big dinner last night to celebrate C***'s birthday. It was not fine dining since I got to choose what and where to eat(Aci tak? Orang lain punya besdey,orang lain yang sebok nak pilih) - hence the Chinese food. We had steamed Garupa aka Kerapu(which was too big for two), buttered squid and mixed veges.

Yes, I stopped eating half way tho the steamed fish's to die for - yer, mari lah berhenti sebelum muntah, elok-elok dapat makan sepinggan, jangan lah sampai macam tak makan yer dak? he he. Owh, C*** managed to finish up everything, ALONE. Yea, my darling husband is an eating machine. No doubt about that.

C*** actually said something about dragging me to MAHA. He claimed that he always like em. he he. Mimpi apakah semua ini?

We are going to Zue's daughter's akikah on Saturday. Owh, I can't wait to pecet her daughter's chubby cheeks. Dah lama macik geram.

I'm craving for cheese baked oysters. God, how could I be this random. T_T

We are going for our 2nd checkup tomorrow. I hope it gonna be great - minus the long wait.

Stepping into the 2nd trimester of moi pregnancy, I think my all-day sickness is subsiding tho didn't vanish altogether.

I could finally finish a plate of food without the sudden urge to puke. I feel like cooking more often. Could finally tolerate a wee bit of curry, sambal and masak lemak. Backache is still there more often than not(bummer!). Still a big fan of fruits and veges. Still can't tolerate dairy stuff - especially fresh milk tapi I'm still big on yogurts and Vitagen(yey!).


Still need to go to the loo few times before bed(ini sangat penat!). Whenever I feel like a wee wee coming, I need to go, like ASAP. I'm still as gassy as ever that sometimes C*** has to burp me(like a baby) after meal.

Am religiously using the anti-stretchmarks lotion and cream on moi almost-non-existent-baby-bump before I turn into a tiger. Tahap mengada adelah tinggi especially after 10pm( that's when I need a back rub la, hot tea la, apa la. Yes mengada is nice. Especially when C*** is around. he he)

I received a parcel yesterday. Went over to pick it up at the reception whilst wondering whether there's a possibility of me forgetting something that I purchased online - it ended up to be a sample bottle of J&J baby powder together with a greeting ala-ala keibuan - "Hope it's going to help to soothe the baby and you yada yada". Err..thanks. When did I ever sign up for such sample? Sungguh misteri.

Am soo going to spend the RM500 on optical stuff this weekend. A must. Apekah yang bleh dibeli with mere 500 bucks?Hmppp...

C*** need to get a new cellphone(so do I), might as well get it for him - as a birthday gift. Tapi apakah? :P No Iphone and fancy celly please. My darling is ganas ya know? Scratch that,it's just that his nature of work won't allow anything fancy. Cars, engines, engine oil(which reminded me that the shirt he wore yesterday adelah stained dengan jayanya) and fancy celly just don't go together.

That's about it, randomness at its best.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker