of.bonne anniversaire.&.me.

We've known each other for 7 years.

We've been together for 3 years & we've been blissfully tied to to each other for 5 months tomorrow. he he.

Ya, if you haven't notice, I'm talking about my friend, my other half, the love of my life(ha ha, it feels awfully cheesy saying this, but well, it's true) otherwise known as my darling C***.

He turned 27 years young today.



There was no cake, candles or card last night as both of us were tired from the long day at work - only wishes, hugs, kisses and a birthday video - but fret not,we'll get it covered soon. Like real soon. he he.

So yea, I think I should ramble bout C*** for a bit.

o1. He's still not the most romantic lover in the whole universe. he he. Not that I'm complaining as he could be rather wonderful with his sudden outburst of romance. ha ha. Owh well, you can't have em all.

o2. Tho he's lacking in the romance department, he's not the one to shy away from PDAs. Like yea, apparently planting kisses on your wife could be casually done anytime anywhere, including when you're in the kitchen together with your mother(and she aka the MIL would just laugh at the PDAs dan saya adalah segan). *gasp* Yes, ianya sudah berlaku like berjuta kali that I lost count and the will to be embarrassed anymore. Perhaps I should just be thankful for having a loving husband. Yes? he he.

o3. He reads me like a dog-eared book as it's getting harder to hide my feeling from him. He could still tell that something is amiss tho I'm all smiley and whatever not. Yea, wonder what happened to the old inscrutable-me.

o4. He's big on DIY stuff so he's my MR DIY as he'd fix most of everything around the house and the cars. Like yea, I owned a car for the past 8 years but my knowledge on em is rather limited to the basic stuff. Yea, I'm ignorant just like that, so I'm so very thankful for a car-fanatic engineer husband. He could tell if there's something wrong by the sound of it. he he. Me? I'll be like, what sound? Dah roboh keta tu baru perasan agaknya. :P

o5. He's pretty rajin when it comes to house chores. You could really rely on him to bring out the trash, cook,load the washing machine, fold the laundry(much better than I do) and that's about it. He can't stand ironing(but he'd do it anyway when I started to whine like a sick puppy and when he saw me ironing his jeans, he thought that I'm crazy. ha ha) or washing the dishes.

o6. He'd never say no to food unless it's really really sucky. Like yea, he has a high tolerance for nasty food so when he finally pushed one aside,ya bet it must be really really tak sodap. he he. So far he's doing fine with my cooking(Yea, looking at your husband makan dengan gembira is happiness). Adakah saya masak sedap? Perhaps not lah, but I swear it's not nasty either(since my fussy lil brother pon never complaint. ha ha. Adik mengada itu memang suka complaint, abehla kalau dapat bini tak reti masak. Yer adik, I'm not kidding here kerana your lorat-ness cannot be helped.).

o7. He doesn't really know how to shop for himself - especially clothing - but there's no doubt that he's an expert when it comes to buying stuff for his cars. Yea, apparently spending thousands on a set of TEIN(TEIN what? Google it!) is normal. he he. Passion katanya. he he. Whatever you say lah darling.

That's about it lah. I could go on for days rambling about him, but then again, you people gonna be puking blood lah kot. he he.

Yes, I wish him an endless happiness(with me obviously) and a blessed prosperous life, now and here after.


I thank Allah for bringing him into my life. He's an awesome other half for being with me this far - crazy, kiasu, OCD, paranoid or not and I love him to bits for that.

Enough of mushiness.

Ciou.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

happy anniversary to u n hubby, dear! :)

MsAnak said...

5 months anniversary eh? ehehheh. Tq :D

eXTReMe Tracker