of.news.&.me.


I had a tiring but productive weekend.

Went to a bunch of weddings, had fabulous food(tho I had an excruciating time to keep it down) and a wee bit of shopping spree for our crib.

Well, I don't know whether I should start to blabber about something or not, but I'd like to ramble about it in this blog for memories sake, so yea, here it goes..

we're pregnant. ha ha. How's that for an update?

Owh well, it has been quite a breezy journey for me so far, no morning sickness whatsoever(I got it from my mummy, hers was the same) except for the fact that I had a hard time to refrain myself from puking my guts out especially after dinner if I had too much to eat.

I'm hungry like all the time but I couldn't eat much else I'd throw out half of it half an hour later but I could still eat lah, like a lot.

Owh, I don't look pregnant, yet.

I have an endless craving list but there's nothing that C*** can't handle as he's sorta used to it already. I craved for weird food years before I'm married(& pregnant), it's a habit remember? So yea, nothing new with that.

I'm officially malas when it comes to cooking. I rarely cook now as the smell of the hot oil and whatnot make me nauseous, but I'd still cook once or twice a week for C*** tho he's fine with eating in or out. Walaupon dah kasi chance tak payah masak, jangan la mengada sangat ye dok? :P

I'm fine with the house chores except for folding the laundry which has been officially handed over to C*** kerana saya memang malas lipat baju ya amat(He knew about it years before we're married, so it's not like I never warn him about it. he he). I'd wash and iron without complaints tapi melipat? No thank you. Darling, how about a walk-in closet so I could iron and hang everything please? :P

Owh, something funny happened last night.

Whilst we were watching tv whilst lying on the bed last night, I fell asleep(again), woke up sometime at 1am feeling all hot(not hot-mama hot, but panas-rimas-nak-mati hot) and bothered for some kind of reason(somehow the room smelled like ikan goreng,blurgh - something was terribly wrong with my nose or perhaps my mind) so I had a hard time to resume my sleep. Not wanting to disturb C***, I walked out of the room and ended up sleeping in front of the tv. he he.

The thing is, C*** actually got up sometime at 3am to look for his missing wife. It funny considering that C*** is not a light sleeper as it's sorta tough to wake him up as he'd only wake up to his alarm clock or my endless pestering else he'll sleep like a log.

So yea, how did he manage to realize that I was not around and got up to look for me is a mystery(I'm yet to interrogate him on this matter).

Yes, he dragged me back into bed(whilst blabbering bout me not getting a proper sleep and whatnot) and since my head was heavy with sleep, terus tido sampai pagi. he he.

How's that for hormonal imbalance? :P

I reckon there's more to come.

Hmpp..I'm running out of my liquid bacteria,err..Vitagen I mean. Hafta restock em today.

Owh, have a great week.

Tata.

4 comments:

akutaktahu said...

congrats sis!!!
make sure ur children panggil me bro ok!! :P

MsAnak said...

Bro? Uncle Bro Siluman bleh kot :P

WawaMoktar said...

congrats k.madihah...
take care ya...=)

akutaktahu said...

uncle bukan utk mereka yg bujang k!! :P

eXTReMe Tracker