of.a.night.out.&.me.

Sorry for the lack of update. he he. Sorry? It's not like I have much readers(& stalkers to) to be sorry for. Well, I'm just being sorry for myself as I'm supposed to ramble bout everything in moi daily life so I could read it later on when I'm all wrinkly like a raisin.

Anyway, went out for dinner with the parents last night. Being dad he requested for "anything simple, pedas pedas, sate ke?". ha ha. Tetiba sate. So being the nice kid that I am, ehem. We decided to go for sate-kegemaran-family-turun-temurun somewhere along Jln Semarak. Yea, I couldn't even recall the name of the restaurant but it has been everyone's favourite for some kind of reason. he he.

We reached the kedai a quarter before 9pm only to be informed that they ran out of sate. Great, the only good stuff about that place is the freaking sate and they ran out of it. So how la?

I was thinking about dragging the parents to Keramat for another nice sate but thought better of it since the place's sorta crowded and I had one of those weird nagging feeling at the back of my head that the place adelah tutup.

He he. Don't ask me why, I just did. Plus dragging the parents all the way to a place only to find out that it's closed would be sorta bahaya, especially the fact that moi dad could be rather impatient when he's hungry. Owh, perangai adelah sama seperti C***. You won't like em when they're hungry. Sangat garang. he he.

So yea, the next option hafta be the sate kajang's shop at Tmn Melati. To be honest, I never fancy the sate, it has been too commercialized that it has lost the kick. Macam lagi sedap jer sate pasar malam.

Well, since that's the only and the final option for the night, we settled for it. We ordered 60 sticks of sate with 2 plates of ketupat. Mum quit eating after 4 sticks, yours truly after munching on 7, dad's 8 whilst C*** and dad's driver struggled to finish the rest. he he.

Itu pon we ended up with 7 leftovers which I tapau-ed. ha ha. Tah bila tahun nak reheat dan makan as it has been tossed into the freezer to be turned into sate-popsicle . Owh talking bout popsicle, the moment the plate of sate was placed on our table, it was iced cold, fine lah it was not iced cold, but it was cold alright, like sate-bakar-semalam-kot cold tho we waited for good 20 minutes for it to arrive.

Dad, being the menegakkan-hak-pelanggan guy that he is, complained about the cold sate and we had to wait for another 5-10 minutes for the sate to be reheated/exchanged.

Albeit the reheating or exchanging process, the sate was sorta sucky as it was on the tough side and was not grilled long enough. I like my sate on the garing side. he he. Tho takde lah sampai jadi arang, I like em all smoky and crispy on the outside and tender inside which was not the case last night. Sungguh keciwa.

We ate, we talked, mum gave me the new road tax(Thank youuu ayah! What would I do without you? :D) and the parents later headed for Putrajaya as they were staying at the Pullman. Yes kakna bebeh, adelah tidak logic for them to stay at my crib. he he. Kang kena tidoq atas lantai kot. :P

We went back home, watched a wee bit of tv(C*** wanted to watch Bruce Lee) and tidoq(I actually fell asleep whilst watching tv, watching tv whilst lying on bed memang selalu gagal).

Owh yea, I reckon my weekend gonna be pretty hectic as I have a friend to visit(Darling Zue already gave birth to a cute baby gurl) , some shopping to be done and a wedding to attend.

That's about it.

I'm craving for slices of crispy garlic bread dipped in mushroom soup. Hmpp..hafta.make.em.tonight.

So yea, have a great weekend aight? Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker