of.marriage, work.&.me.

So we've been married for the past 3 months and 10 days, we're still going through our learning curve - tho it's not as steep as before as it's getting pretty easy now to learn bout living and surviving with each other. he he. Not much of a bumpy ride(as we've known each other for the past 7 years) but not a super smooth-sailing either as I'd still argue bout his I-don't-mind attitude.

It drives me nuts sometimes.

Darling, what do you want to have for dinner?

Ape-ape pon tak kisah.

Darling, I'd like to eat out, mana nak makan?

Mana-mana pon okie, I'll eat whatever you crave for.

Darling, would you prefer ayam goreng or ayam masak kicap?


Mana yang paling senang?

Owh, it sounded like a dream comes true at times, tapi kadang-kadang adelah menyakitkan hati, especially when you actually need someone to decide for you. Well, nevermind lah darling, at least this is the kind of sakit hati I could absolutely live with, jangan sakit hati sebab lain-lain sudahh. Yes? :P

Hmpp..C***'s away on a work trip and he'll be back tonite, woh cepat lah balik.

On a lighter note, the Ipoh trip was a bit tiring whilst the darling bridal shower yesterday was great. It had been a while since the last time we meet up, so we had a blast catching up over wonderful spread of food whilst taking silly pictures and whatnot - tho I forgot to bring the candy-filled glass jars. T_T

Dah nak sampai baru perasan tertinggal. What a great timing to be utterly merangah (clutsy) .Haih. Would try to distribute it anyway during the darling's reception this weekend.

Hmpp..today I'm owh-so-free at work that it hurts, my brain that is. Adelah mati kutu when there's no bug to fix during the UAT period. C'mon people, sila lah test dengan pantas so I'll have something to code, the system couldn't be that perfect aight? I must have missed something somewhere(especially the reporting part as I loathe the calculations the most.he he - tho it's doesn't mean saya buat kerja cincai, mana laaaa tau tertinggal ape-ape. :P I'm not perfect ya know?).

It's true, too much FB and blog hopping and news-reading are sorta sickening, so faster lah, faster.

Owh, that's about it.

Have a great week. Be extremely good okie?

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker