of.mini hiatus.&.me.


Forgive the mini hiatus as I'm not really in the mood to write. No, there's no problem at work or at home. I'm just malas. You could call it writer's block, but I'm not much of a writer, I would consider myself a super whiny programmer cum wife who happens to ramble a whole blardy lot. he he.

Yea, what's new with that? :P

Anyway, let's be random for a bit.

o1. We went for a shopping spree on Saturday but I ended up with nothing. I was dying for a new pair of shoes( tho it's not like I need any since I still have boxes of them in the back room, yea a failed attempt to hide it from C***). The fact that I've stopped buying myself shoes is unbelievable. It's weird when the last pair was the one that I bought for the wedding and that's like 4 freaking months ago. Perhaps I'm wiser now oleh itu berbelanja dengan lebih bijak. he he.

o2. Was supposed to go for our le-tour-de-rumah-sedara on Saturday, but most of em were out for open houses, kenduri and whatnot hence the unintentional and unsuccessful shopping spree. Shopping spree tanpa nafsu bershopping yang bergelora memang gagal.

o3. Sunday was the foodie-day. We went for C***'s cousin's wedding, stayed there until 3pm. Headed to Subang for moi uncle's open house and later another uncle's house in Cheras. We ate like there's no tomorrow, balik rumah terus menyesal as sleeping with a full tummy is excruciating, for me at least - sungguh uncomfortable.

o4. We were bitten by the health-conscious bug so our fridge is now laden with fruits, so much so that I served the PIL bowls of em when they dropped by last Saturday. he he. Okay ini bukan taktik malas masak but all of us just got back from dinner and everything else would be too heavy. :P Currently we have berries, melon, plums, apples, pears, oranges and pomegranate in stock. Maybe tonite boleh tambah lagi, it's not a waste to spend money on foood owh glorious food invest on healthy food. :P

05. I never really cooked since we're back from our long EID break. The fanciest menu hafta be the hokkien noodles for dinner last week. Adekah sudah malas? he he. Would try my best to cook something for C*** tonite.

06. C***'s currently a big fan of the gym. Please get that dashboard abs for me ya. :P Berusahalah!

o7. A lil cousin texted and asked if C*** is any good with gasing since he's from Malacca. he he. It's funny really, being a Malaccan doesn't make him any better in such traditional stuff than we do dear. C*** and gasing just don't go together. he he.

o8. We're heading up to Ipoh on Saturday for a wedding and there's a bridal shower going on on Sunday for one of the darlings. I'm planning to do something with the leftover glass jars from moi wedding. Hmppp..now I just hafta find something nice and sweet to fill it with. Apekah apekah?

o9. I just couldn't stop eating these days. I just can't skip breakfast else my tummy shall growl like crazy. Owh, apekah ini? Goodbye to losing-5kg fantasy.

10. Moi road tax is expiring within 2 weeks. Owh duit duit dimana kau duit. Ayah, belanja please? he he.

That's about it.

Have a err..great week? he he.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker