of.the job.&.me.


(click for bigger pic)

This particular picture pretty much explains the owh-so-familiar scenarios within the field that I'm working in.

It could be so sickening at times, sungguh menyakitkan hati that you'd want to wring someone's neck wonder why you're still in the business after all these years. Kan bagus pegi cari keja yang no-brainer sket? he he. Ade ke?

Honestly I hope to be doing what I'm doing now for the next 3-4 years more before jumping into another related field as I love the thrill particularly the excitement when you're done with a huge bad ass project (& of course,the moneh :P, who doesn't?).

What up with the quitting talk? Well, I'm starting to feel the struggle whilst juggling between the endless programming codes (& not to forget the annoying users and demanding workload, apekah weekend pon kena keja? As C*** put it "Bangla pon cuti" he he.) and taking care of the family(okay lah, fine, our current family is just me & C***, but who knows nanti ada addition)

So there you have it, the work and me - we've been in the love and hate relationship thingy for so long. I love the thrill, I love doing things that most people couldn't fathom(C***'d usually roll his eyes every time he sees my codes) and again, the money.(It's the reason why most of us hafta work in the 1st place. Ada ke keja FOC? Sure, provided you already have the money to be used for 7 generations.)

Yea, it really pays to do stuff that people hate. In fact most of my friends during undergrad years are off working in some odd unrelated fields( with obvious happiness) except for me and a handful others. he he.

I don't know about you, but I think it's a waste not to love what you've learned. It's like getting a degree in engineering only to realize that you actually love writing. he he. Not the most appropriate example, but ya know, that sorta thing.

Owh well, I dunno lah. Perhaps it's just my luck, my rezeki.

So as for now, let's just code (a whole blardy lot) and be happy.

Okay enough of work talk.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker