of.another randomness.&.me.

C*** shall be away for another work trip tomorrow, but fret not he'll be back the next day. Tapi kenapakah merasa kesedihan? ha ha. Perhaps all those spending-time-leisurely-with-each-other-for-2-freaking weeks will do this to you. Clingy terlebih. Not good.


Since C*** brought along his big car to our crib, his little car hafta be parked outside(for sun bathing and complimentary mandi bunga) kerana ada unsur-unsur pilih kasih antara the big car and little car so the big car managed to take over the little car's parking - whilst mine doesn't lose any privilege since I could still park mine in the basement parking.

So yours truly obviously doesn't have to walk uphill every morning toward the guard house to retrieve the car outside - unlike C*** since he still prefers to take the little car to work and simpan the big car buat pekasam, okay tipu, we're trying to save for something, so we hafta watch out the amount of our fuel consumption.Konon lah berjimat, tapi membazir dengan bebenda lain, takda maknanyer he he. Pagi-pagi senaman lah sikit yer darling.

We have a wedding to attend during the weekend and perhaps I could drag C*** to some of moi aunties' places for beraya after that. Apekah daripada pengantin baru sampai dah nak jadi pengantin tak berapa baru pon belum sempat bawak C*** to visit some of the relatives. Ini adelah bahaya.

One of my darlings is giving birth soon, still wondering what to get her. Hmppp...an array of baju yang comel kah?


If there's one thing I love about C*** is the fact that he would always give in to my cravings(note: my cravings is a habit thingy,as I would come up with random things that I want anytime during the day or nite which mainly consist of err...food :P ). Currently I'm crazy about melon, particularly rock and sun melon. No point in guessing who hafta scout around after work looking for it. he he. Om nom nom.

It's the 2nd day of work after my long break and I'm still sorta malas. *yawns*

Owh kerajinan, where are youu?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker