of.hectic weekend.&.me.


I had a hectic weekend.

I was juggling between my programming codes(yea, the work followed me home, in fact it followed me back to Malacca),solemnization dress alteration, warehouse sale(it was heaven for C***, not me.Sob), C***'s-favorite-murtabak hunt, the curiosity-to-learn-how-to-cook-laksa-nyonya-from-MIL mission and the-other-half-of-my-baju-raya hunt.

The work, warehouse sale, dress alteration, murtabak hunt and the recipe bits are a bunch of wonderful success but I'm still hunting for the other half of my baju raya - in vain.

I feel like giving up.

I feel like dragging C*** for another shopping spree so I could get myself a proper pair of baju kurung.

We'll see how lah.

So let's ramble about raya a bit.

I reckon we won't be having any sort of open house at our crib. It's still lacking on some crucial stuff for the living and dining hall tho I couldn't foresee any problem when it comes to cooking as the kitchen's rather complete.( Yea, we're big on food, so having a complete(definition: big fridge and all those cooking thingy) kitchen is somewhat crucial.)

It has been 2 freaking months, kenapakah belum beli perabot? Well,we've given up furniture hunting during the fasting month hence the empty spaces. he he. Furniture hunting whilst refraining yourself from drinking is torture.

Why? As I'd usually have the tendency to have this itchy-throat syndrome each time we're in a furniture store. Perhaps it's the wood dust and whatnot, or maybe it just me, mengade lebih. :P

So we shall resume the hunt after a month, yea, a month of beraya I mean, not berpuasa. (Yer, cara mengelat supaya orang tak datang rumah. )

Owh, managed to get my hands on a few jars of cookies(for moi, for mum & MIL), tho I'm yet to find one of my favorites. MIL even gave us a bagful of those traditional kueh for us to bring back to Kedah and for our munching pleasure(Thank you Mak! :D Macam mak baca jer.hehe). Yes, the munching pleasure sudah start during this morning sahur. Owh sedapnya bahulu dipped in hot tea - would be better to get a mug of hot tea and stuff all the bahulu in it then eat it with a spoon. :P

Yea, it's our(me & my cousins on my mum's behalf) childhood favorite. I didn't know who started the craze but it started lightyears ago, during one of those years when I still didn't know how to spell crazy. :P

On 2nd thought, perhaps it was me as I'm the eldest. I'm also the reason why our grandpa's being called "yan" instead of "wan", ya laa, saya pelat.(Owh, please pray for my Yan, he had a mild stroke a few weeks back and still recovering.)

On a lighter note, we're heading up to Kedah in 2 days. Yippe! We'll be in Kedah until Sunday before heading down to Malacca.

It's our first EID, am I excited? Owh yes. :D

So have a good week aight? Be safe.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker