of.pre EID random thought.&.me.



I'll be 26(years young) within 8 days. Time flies eh? 4 more years to go before hitting the big 30.

My birthday = public holiday = C*** would be around = yippe!

I can't help but notice that some visitors were directed to moi blog whilst googling for "lonely". Well, I've been having a lot of feeling lately, but lonely is not one of em.

Forgot to take out the lauk from the freezer last night, so I whipped up some sambal sardine to go with the instant prata for our iftar's starters.We had one each but C*** actually asked for more tapi saya adelah kejam so tak kasi as I was craving for Chinese food. he he. Nanti dah kenyang camne nak makan Chinese food? :P

Dragged C*** around for a last minute shopping spree at one of the EID bazaar, a desperate attempt to find a matching tudung. The crowd was unbelievable. (We're not a big fan of crowded places). We spent 15 minutes looking for a parking space and we're outta there after 2 tudung and 30 minutes later.

No offence but I detest the parents who dragged along their tiny babies(like super tiny okay) to such places. The crowd, the heat, the smokes from the ciggie. A clear cut of non-baby-friendly environment. What were they thinking? Ok fine, it's not my place to judge as I'm not a parent(yet). Tapi where's your blardy common sense? Jangan semangat sangat nak raya sampai tak boleh berpikir boleh tak? They should try something called time-management otherwise known as sila-lah-manage-your-time-and-shopping-awal-awal-to-avoid-the-troubles-since-you-have-tiny-babies.

I'm yet to start packing for our balik kampung trip(which is err...tonight). Panic panic.

Coincidentally, lil bro shall be wearing a purple baju melayu = kami(C***, lil bro and me) adelah boria.(Yea, we'll be wearing purple this EID.) Tak boleh la nak budget jiwang-jiwang sket. Ada 3rd person pulak. he he. Must remember to take a pic of three of us later then. he he.

It's our first EID. Excited? Owh yes. :D

Well, have a blessed EID and be safe on the road aight?

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf zahir batin.

See you after raya. I'll be back in probably a week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker