of.friends.&.me.


The other day, whilst in the car with C*** - we were in the mist of the-other-half-of-my-baju-raya hunt.

We were blabbering about friends, C***'s and mine. It's funny to see how guys could own a bunch of good friends yet they are not entirely attached to them. Like C*** have his own close-knit group of friends but it's not like they are crazy about texting or calling each other everyday but when they meet up, it feels like they have been secretly seeing each other ya know?(Cis, bunyi macam affair pulak) Like nothing is amiss. Super mesra alam like hari-hari jumpa. No awkward "Sooo..what are you up to now bro?" moments or such.

It seems like they'd always pick up where they left off. If you ask me, whatever they have is amazing.

Ladies on the other hand, or should I say, specifically mine? It's a different story altogether.

I have this friend that would PM me everyday on YM just to bug me(for no specific reason. he he.Owh macik, but ya know I love you) and she would shower me with the same questions each and everyday. Ya know, that's what friends are for, someone to annoy and be merry with, it suits me just fine - tho it could possibly means that I hafta answer the same bunch of questions everyday for the rest of moi life, so be it lah kan?

Do you get the drift? Most of the female species needs the constant reminders that they are someone's best friends(& girl friends if I might add - else why they insisted the guys on saying I love you 348 times everyday? Okay, this is not a personal experience. he he). Yea, friendship and female could be rather complicated, just like that.

Whilst being married won't effect guys in term of friendship(well,most of em, at least), it's not the same for the ladies.

Some would stay the same(provided she's blessed with an understanding hubby etc) and some would just vanish(for whatever reason that is), like seriously.

It's sad.

It's sad when you know that something is missing from a friendship but you'd rather pretend that everything is dandy. Weird eh? Just when you thought that good friends are those that could just point the obvious and throw it on your face(ya know? the I love you and you might hate me for this but I just hafta say this to your face kinda thing) and not those who would prefer to treat you like you're invisible rather then voicing out their issues.

Perhaps it's true for em, ignorance is bliss - or it's just our typical konon-tak-nak-cakap-sebab-nak-menjaga-hati-and-malas-nak-panjangkan-cerita crap, padahal lagi menyakitkan hati ade la. Yup the kesopanan bordering hypocrisy.

Err..why the sudden ranting? I dunno, perhaps it's the workload(otherwise known as kemalasan as I'm already in cuti-cuti mode), perhaps I'm pms-ing so I just need to rant a bit. he he.

So yea, I'm desperately waiting for the weekend to come.

Be good now. Tata.

2 comments:

whiteapple said...

Hai Madihah, salam ramadhan :)

MsAnak said...

Nuris! Hehe. Happy Ramadhan jugak. Happy EID in advance. :)

eXTReMe Tracker