of.EID shopping.&.me.

I managed to get myself a pair of baju raya, wait a sec, it didn't come in a pair, it's actually a beaded cotton blouse(& it's owh soo soft) that I'll transform into a baju kurung for my EID. he he. Now I just hafta find a nice chiffon long skirt to go with it. Hmpp..sempat kah?

Yea, this mix and match thing gonna cost me more than actually buying a pair of decent baju kurung, but perhaps it's time to stop being a cheapskate. he he. On 2nd thought, perhaps I'm a selective cheapskate. Ya know, I don't mind spending the whole paycheque on a bag, shoes and bags. he he. But, it troubles me to spend hundreds on a baju kurung that I'd only wear during EID and kenduri. Yea, I'm not much of a baju kurung person, it's one of my once in a blue moon kinda thing. You must have been very lucky to see in one. In fact, it took C*** 5 long years to finally see me in it.

Well, I finally decided that we should go all sedondon when it comes to our raya outfits, baru lah terasa macam sedikit poyo ala-ala sehati sejiwa di pagi raya. he he. The color of choice's determined by C***, on another 2nd thought, I think it was determined by me as I was wringing his neck, forcing him to buy the material for his baju melayu. Yea, he needs the motivation to shop and I'm all supportive when it comes to buying stuff for him, just like that. :P

Talking about EID shopping, we managed to do some for the parents. It's the fathers' turn this time. This year, I'm refraining myself from getting another British India linen shirt for dad. It has been the same thing each year that dad might be sick of it already. he he. Tak raya pon kasi baju tu, raya pon baju tu. Takdak benda lain ka budak ni nak beli?

So I went for the extra casual look for dad this year and also for FIL. Even managed to talk C*** into buying a pair for himself. Yea, if there's one thing bout C***, he wouldn't know how to shop for himself(otherwise for his cars). He needs someone to go "Dear, I think this shirt gonna look good on you, beli beli beli" or just grab that piece of clothing, drag him to the changing room for testing and later put a gun on his head so he'll pay for it. Yea, all those steps are crucial, so much so that you'll think to yourself "Baju orang lain nak pakai, aku pulak beria lebih", he he. Maybe it's true, opposite attracts. Kalau dua-dua gila shopping, maybe kena pinjam duit kat along Bukit Beruntung.

On a lighter note, C***'s away on a sudden work trip yesterday. So I'm all alone. *sniff sniff*

But fret not, he'll be back today. he he.

Thanks to Kakna bebeh for the bazaar trip yesterday, else I'd be alone and kesedihan. Sob. (Chaiyok chaiyok for your test tonite, berusahalah!)

On another lighter note, we'd go for more shopping tomorrow as I need a nice tudung to go with my outfit and not to forget, a matching skirt.

Owh, C*** owes me a nice dinner to commemorate our 2 months anniversary, ha ha. Poyo lebih.

Well, I'm off. Selamat Hari Merdeka and have a blessed week, okay?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker