of.the random queen.&.me.

Let's be random for a bit

o1. We're going back to Malacca this weekend, right after work on Saturday. The main mission is to collect the wedding album(yer,sungguh lah pantas. The one in Kedah maybe lagi satu abad baru siap) so we could show it to moi parents when we're back in Kedah during the 1st week of Ramadan. I can't wait - to balik Kedah that is, this is the 1st balik kampung after the wedding.

o2. I'm not (really) looking forward to see Malacca's wedding album as we had a bad experience with the MUA(yea, I managed not to ramble about this one, how surprising is that?) anddd I sorta detest the makeup, so saya adelah tak bersemangat - but don't tell C*** that. On second thought, I think he knew. Haih, but I still hope it gonna turn out to be okay anyway, else the moolah spent on the photog adelah wasted, not wasted wasted lah, but everyone wanna look pretty in their wedding photos, no?

o3. Both me and C*** gonna be working tomorrow. Yea, we're a bunch of workaholics. Not! he he. It's some sort of paksarela in my case (tho I'm glad that I could catch up with the datelines :P ) and it's a replacement work day for C*** as he would be enjoying a freaking long EID break later. Saya jealous.

o4. We're planning for a quick getaway, after EID. Dunno where yet lah,tho I hope it's somewhere where we could jalan-jalan and shop,like a lot. he he.

o5. We still need to hunt for some stuff for the house, else we won't be expecting any guests during EID. ha ha. Yer, raya sebulan balik kampung.

o6. I'm not going to cook tonight. Saya malas. My cooking skills won't function when there's nothing in the freezer but chicken. C***, let's eat out and shop for groceries tonight. ThankyouverymuchIloveyou.

o7. I'm a bit stressed out over work. I mean, I still love my work but working on something whilst you're not armed with the appropriate knowledge is a bit annoying. I hate being unprepared when it comes to work. Rasa sungguh blur ayam.

o8. I want a new ride. he he.

That's about it.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker