♥of.hating the traffic.&.me.♥

I hate morning traffic especially the extreme one. It has been 3 months since I hafta use the MRR2 to work(tho I hate it, but it's not like I have a choice or whatsoever) and on a lucky day(which is once in a blue moon), I would be able to reach the office in 30 minutes.

Today however, is the unlucky one as it took me an hour and 15 minutes for my approximately 25KM drive to work. Like yea, how wonderful is that? All thanks to an annoying species of stupid kepochi Malaysian drivers.

Why? Because I have to brace through a crawling traffic for nothing, like seriously nothing or at least nothing to do with the side of the road that I was driving on.

Yes, there was an accident tapiiiiiiii it was on the OTHER side of the road and it's NOT supposed to affect our side of the road, like heck, even the other side of the road with the accident moved faster than my side of road, like you see? Sungguh la kepochi semua orang nak slow down and tengok, it's just an accident. Move on already. Lain la tetiba ade orang terbaring and blocked the road, so kena elak-elak ke ape - if that's the case I could understand lah why on earth the cars were moving slower than snails, but yeah, that's not the case.

Owh yea, if you're wondering, the traffic magically menjadi begitu smooth after that. Yea, thanks kepochi drivers. I love you(but please die). Thankyouverymuch.

Enough of hatred.

Hmpp..we had pizza for dinner last night. I know, I'm violating my monthly fast food quota, but I have a valid reason for that. he he. I forgot to move the frozen chicken & prawns from the freezer into the chiller before I'm off for work(which means by the time I'm home around 8 baru nak defrost segala, mau lambat lah makan).Plus, scheduling a pizza delivery for dinner at 2pm is so convenient that I couldn't resist from doing so (yer,after lunch terus terpikir ape pulak to have for dinner) .

Takpe lusa saya masak. How bout tonight? Tonight we're going out on a movie date. he he. It has been ages since the last one. I hope it gonna be great as we never go for movies at night before, tapi sekarang dah boleh sesuka hati nak pagi petang tengah malam segala. Now we'll even get to take the couple seat. ha ha. Yea, a bit jakun.

I don't know about you but we never go for the couple seat before as we deem it inappropriate. Yea, agak poyo di situ. But tell me how could you be comfortable in a couple seat without leaning against each other sebab there's no hand rest in between kan, unless sorang ke kanan sorang leaning kiri, but that would be hard for the occasional bisik-bisik - unless you've mastered the art of sitting still and straight throughout the movie. :P

I'm off.

Tata.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oouuhh. i totally understand. i had the same situation yesterday on federal highway. dah pukul 9 tapi like traffic jam teruk, apekah? rupa2nya ada one honda civic accident, jatuh bumper jer pun, dah on emergency lane pun, but still people are so kepoh nak slow down tengok2. mmg agak menyumpah2 dalam hati jugak la semalam.

MsAnak said...

Haha. Annoying kan? Sometimes rasa macam nak keja odd hours.

Ya know, tgh2 malam baru gi keje ke.ehheheh. Normal hours mcm menyakitkan hati.

eXTReMe Tracker