of.the chores.&.me.

C***'s back, I'm not longer alone but I still hate Mondays. :P

Well, let's ramble a bit bout the weekend.

I managed to work on the codes for my current project, which I sorta detest since the formulas and calculations are driving me insane. Tsk tsk, I love programming but I could surely live without the calculations. Kenapa lah I have to do the reporting? Whyyy?

Okie, enough bout work.

After work on Saturday, went for a quick groceries shopping as I was running out of some stuff(as I was planning to whip up some pasta for C***'s dinner on Sunday,kerana wife dia malas masak nasi) and I was having this weird craving for cherries and blueberries - I have a tub of Ben & Jerry Cherry Garcia in the freezer, so I reckon the fresh berries would be a great addition to that. I was salivating by just thinking of it. he he. Yer, kalau nak menambahkan lemak memang pandai.

So yea, a bowl of ice cream later, I mopped the entire house(it's made easy by the fact that the living hall is still somewhat bare, he he. See Kakna bebeh, I'm not lying. ha ha), ironed all of C***'s working shirts & mine.

Scrubs the bathrooms. Ironed and folded the entire collection of C***'s handkerchief.Yup C*** is the kind of guy who brings a nice clean folded hanky with him everyday. I used to think it's so pacik-like, like ya know, orang-orang tua jer bawak hanky ni, but now I think it's sorta neat & I've learned to appreciate it as C*** used to offer it to me when I accidentally cut moi finger, yup boleh double up as bandage, but just make sure it's clean and boogers-free. :P

So yea, sometime in the midst of those domestic goddess chores, I had a blackout. Tried to turn on the main switch, but it kicked off each time. So I called C*** for help(macam la boleh tolong as he was busy being the artist in a singing competition, will rant more about this later), he suggested I switched off everything and try again.

In the darkness, equipped with nothing but my cellphone for the much needed source of light, I did everything as instructed and managed to discover the culprit, it's the wall switch for our fridge. It's either overload or something. I dunno. So after an unprofessional DIY, which consist of a very very long extension switch, boleh lah turn on the fridge else I'm dead as the fridge is loaded with 1001 stuff. Mau meroyan nak refill the fridge balik if everything is spoil. he he.

Come Sunday, went out with darling cousins for chicken rice lunch (yer Kakna bebeh, I could feel the extra portion of ayam swimming in my tummy together with the iced tea all day long), a quick stop in Jusco for pillows(he he,hows the pillow? Adekah tidoq lebih bahagia? I'm using it as my batal peluk instead as it's to hmpp..spongy? How could a natural cotton pillow be spongy,I have no idea).

Also bought myself a cheap cute tops but reckon it's a size too small since it's a bit clingy(dah kawen kena lebihkan bersopan, ehem) so might exchange it later. After a wee bit of groceries shopping for the little cousin, stopped for a quick coffee dose(for them, not me as I would be sleepless lah malam tu kalau minum coffee, hence the honey lemon).

We later headed home. Thank youu Kakna Bebeh, we should do it again sometimes, provided I'm around and free and single and available(or when C*** doesn't mind me going out berjimba,he he. I bet he wouldn't mind.)

Owh talking about the hubby's attempt at singing during his company retreat, I think he made it, as he came back home last night together with a trophy, he's now the official number one *cough* singer *cough* in his department. ha ha.

So yea darling, how about a song or two tonite, yes? :P

Have a great week.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker