of.weekend update.&.me.

Yea, this is pretty unusual, me rambling on Saturday.(Yea, I'm in the office,alone.Great.)

I'm tired, mentally.

I feel like going back home and doze off for an hour or two, as I had a hard time to sleep last night after C***'s phone call and endless chain of texts. It almost feel like we're still the unmarried couple again. Malam-malam sebok dok bergayut, texting segala. :P

Owh, we're just married. So forgive my clingy-ness(tho I reckon I'd stay this way forever). Give me a break and don't muntah hijau just yet. he he.

Moving on,

I need to do the laundry later, as I have another batch to wash - it's the dark colored one. It doesn't matter if there are only 5 pieces of em. he he. My separate light from dark colors rules are not meant to be broken. Sedikit OCD di situ.

Talking about washing, I also need to scrub the bath rooms, especially the one in our room since it has never been used, yet. Like seriously, it's slightly bigger and brighter compared to the one outside tapi we somehow abandon it due to its distance to our closet room.

C*** even gave me some of his "the bathroom is too big that it scares me" alasan. Sungguh tak make sense, konon takot padahal pemalas ya amat, tho the different adelah so insignificant, like 4 steps jer kot.he he. Yea, we're a bunch of lazy bums.

Owh, on a lighter note, I hate McD's GCB, the chicken thigh with its somewhat rubbery and fatty skin is sorta yucky.Why la tak buang the skin? Fatty skin yang ala lembik-lembik is gross okie? Tsk tsk. Not something I would repurchase in the next 1000 years. I'll stick to McChicken next time.

Haih, there goes my one and only fast food ration for this month. If I were to be fat from fast food, might as well make sure it comes from a good one kan? Ni tidakkkkk. *pull hairs*

Okay, back to my programming.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker