of.alone.&.me.


Owh, how I dread the weekend(like seriously, at least this upcoming weekend), let me count the ways.

o1. I hafta work tomorrow. What's better than spending your Saturday with the loved one the endless codes in the office? Sob.

o2. C***'s away on his company retreat. Earlier this morning, with a kiss goodbye and luggage in tow, off he went and I only get to see him again on Sunday. Kesedihan.

o3. I hate staying home, alone.It ain't fun. C***, I need a pet cat( or ferret, or hamster or chipmunk) please?

Okie, enough whining.

I'm off, am getting myself a manicure and pedicure - to soothe the pain of being alone.(Could I be more dramatic?)

Yea, it seems like I won't be enjoying my weekend( that much), but by all means, do enjoy yours.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker