of.curiosity.&.me.


Curiosity killed the cat.

This is the time when I hate being too curious & not to mention, paranoid.

I detest the fact that I'm too resourceful when the curiosity kicked in.

It's like asking someone what smoking feel like, then masa tu jugak la ade orang baik hati nak kasi sebatang for testing and you're like,"eh I'm just kidding,bukan nak rasa sangat pon" *cough nervously*

Ya get the drift? It's like asking for something but when you eventually got it, tetiba rasa menyesal.

It's like being presented with a pirate's map to a hidden treasure, your guts is telling you that the treasure is there somewhere and you're all excited(finally! Aku kaya!), but you'll never know for sure - since all you could see is a piece of map marked with an X.

Haih, boleh meroyan kalau macam ni.

*sighs*

To dig or not to dig, that's the big freaking dilemma.

Hmpp..

I better find the right time to fix this.

What will be, will be, yes?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker