of.randomness.&.me.

Happy Monday! *yawns*

Let's be random for a bit.

C*** called sometime at 4pm just now, to ask me out on a super-brief date as he was waiting in the car, in front of the office. Like yea, how sweet of you darling, sempat dropped by whilst on the way to the airport. It was like a 20 minutes date, so yea esok kita sambung dating. :)

Yea, you got it right. C***'s away on a work trip (again) today (but he'll be back tomorrow). The 2nd time since we tied the knot, and he'll be away again this weekend as he hafta join his company's yearly retreat. Yea I know, a cue for me to berjimba with the beloved cousins. he he. Tapiiii...on a downside, I hafta work on Saturday and this shall go on for 2 freaking weeks(owh, our bonus this year better be gooood).

During the weekend, we got ourselves a brand new stove top to go with the existing hood as the old one just went kaput. We shouldn't have bothered bout replacing the built-in stove, tapi...when we informed the owner about it, he came up with the most magnificent solution ever, "yea, the stove's sorta old, tak payah guna lah macam tu".

What are you trying to imply? That I should quit cooking altogether since you're such a cheapskate to replace it? Well, fine. We'll get our own stove. It didn't cost millions anyway. Haih.Kedekut macam bende tu mahal berjuta-juta. Bleh.

Owh,besides the stove.

We also bought ourselves a brand new tv which C*** was salivating for (as he's a tv-person, he can't live without em) & brought it back home in C***'s small car(as we're not planning on buying, but the price's so blardy interesting that we couldn't resist). It was hilarious alright, I swear people were laughing at us when they saw the tv and the car, macam nak sumbat pokok into a keyhole, tapi since the big car is still in Malacca, we hafta make do lah, sumbat lah selagi boleh(dan nasib baik muat, kalau tidaakkk???)

So now I have an idiot box to keep me company whilst C*** ain't home. What a price to pay. It ain't cheap,but it worth every penny. he he.

I don't know how to say this without being poyo, but I think I like cooking - especially when I could whip up something that's not potentially poisonous and I have someone like C*** to feed. Watching him eating boleh jadi kenyang, like seriously. Perhaps it would be my key to kurus-ness.

I still have tonnes of clothes to be ironed. Particularly mine.

We need to get a blind for the kitchen. Sekarang semuanya ala-ala see-through. he he.

It's our one month anniversary yesterday(C*** still owes me a romantic dinner as we're too malas to go out yesterday.). Time flies ey? But I'm loving every minute of it.

That's about it.

20 minutes before 8. I better get goin.

So yea,have a great week.

Be good.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker