of.surprises.&.me.

If there's one thing I hate about living in KL is the my-bum-is-burning-and-my-brain-is-melting traffic,just yesterday my drive home was elongated to an hour and a half. Sungguh gumbira.

There's no point in guessing that I reached home a wee bit after 7pm whilst figuring out on how am I supposed to pull out a magic trick on the cooking, like yea, after seven baru nak start masak, bila tahun nak makan ni? (Plus, I promised to cook something for C***, remember? Yup, I'm doomed.)

So whilst getting into the elevator, I was already drafting some clever answer for C***, in case he asked why didn't I make a move from the office earlier, dah tau petang-petang traffic jam, tak reti-reti nak gerak awal? - which surprisingly he didn't.

Yea, no mocking, no red-eyed monster hubby either(but I had a glimpse of his sad "Awak lambaaaat" look) as I was warmly welcomed by a wonderful smell wafting from the kitchen.Yes, yet another (wonderful) surprise - my darling C*** cooked for iftar!Thank youuuu love. he he♥



Yes, he made everything - including the dish which I'm supposed to cook for him, he he.Terer jer pon masak sendiri. :P

Owh, on 2nd thought, he made almost everything but he intentionally left out the veges for me to whip up, so yea, it's a new record. I made nothing but the mushroom broccoli stir-fry and iced Ribena.

Sooo darling..don't ya think we should do this often? No? Okay, how about occasionally, yes?

p/s:Yea, I love the other half for being a sweetheart but I still hate the traffic and don't let me ramble bout today's morning traffic in MRR2.Grrr...

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker