of.FB.&.me.


If there's one thing I detest about FB is the fact that I cannot reject certain friend request tho I swear to God I have no freaking idea who on earth they are.

Like yea, I should just click on the ignore button, but it's sorta hard since I would be labeled snobbish. Why you ask? Let's me enlighten you a bit.

o1. They are ex-schoolmates - yea, I've been to 7 schools throughout my schooling years so some of them just escaped my mind. Like seriously, tak ingat langsung, puas dok belek the pictures pon it didn't ring any bell. Hmppp...

o2. They are relative of my relatives(since the relatives are our mutual friends). Just yesterday, a girl sent me a friend request, and looking at her name & her age. I'm dead sure she's not from school, uni or work. So I sent her a PM asking who on earth is she(tho of coz, saya gunakan ayat yang sopan) and she replied saying she's a cousin of my cousin and that she came to my wedding.

I'd like to reply and ask whether that makes us friends, tapi apekah gila? Tentu lah tak boleh. he he. She would surely pegi mengadu to moi cousin."Awat lah sepupu hang ni belagak sangat, nak add friend kt FB pon tak boleh". Owh tidak. he he.

That's about it.(Sebenarnya malas nak list out.)

On another note, I'll be working tomorrow. Yey?

Well, we're going for SIT next week, so everybody hafta wrap up their codes by this weekend and I'm so determine to finish up as much as possible today and wrap it all up tomorrow.

Hope that I could leave the office by noon as the house needs a good cleaning and I'm craving for caramel pudding and I'm planning to drag C*** to the bazaar - as the only bazaar trip has been the one in Kedah.

I also need to sort out the laundry, iron C***'s uniforms, clear up the fridge & jalan-jalan a bit. Yea, the jalan-jalan is not crucial but it's important for my sanity. he he.

Talking about sanity, there are some stuff that actually help to preserve mine.

o1. A cute little kid blowing kisses to you each morning.
No. I'm not talking about C***, he's not a kid to begin with & apehal lak setakat blowing kisses jer? I digress. Well, there are these Chinese granny and her cute grandkid that I would bump into every morning, the granny would normally ask him to wave me goodbye as I'm getting into the car but he would be blowing kisses to me instead and the granny would go "owh, you like that kakak". he he. Cuteness.

o2. A good traffic on the way to or back from work.
Like yea, this is very rare but even a better-than-normal traffic would make my day, no matter how stressed out I am about work,like seriously.

o3. Coming home to see C*** doing the ___(insert house chores here).
We do not split our chores, we're running on the sesape-yang-free-dia-yang-buat basis tho they are some stuff that are informally assigned to us, like I would do the cleaning, the other half would fold the laundry, that kinda stuff but still, coming home to see C*** in the midst of doing a house chore adelah menyejukkan hati. he he. I honestly think a guy who knows how to help around the house is amazing and sexy.Does it makes C*** an amazing(& somewhat sexy) hubby? Perhaps he is but don't tell him that. he he.

04. A tub of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.
I love em to bits, period.

o5. Calling Mum on the phone.
It has been my habit to call her on my way back from work everyday. Listening to her daily rambling and occasional gossips are somewhat soothing, like a cold drink. It doesn't matter if I call only to ask what she cooked for dinner. he he.Haih, homesick la pulak.(Padahal baru balik. he he)

That's about it.(Sebenarnya malas nak list out jugak.)

So yea, I'm off. Have a great weekend.

Be good. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker